Ashley POV

Ignoring Andy's voicemail I set back to putting my things away. The house was quiet and after a while I decided to turn on some music, I switched the radio on and tuned into Kerrang!™. I decided that the house was a little dirty as I'd been away for quite a while. So I decided it was time for a good clean! I got out the duster and polished as I hummed along to the radio. I was in the middle of dusting one of my cabinets when my answering machine beeped telling me I had a message, sighing I went over to the phone and pressed play. Andy's voice filled the room once again and I hasently pressed delete.

I fished my phone out of my bag opened up a message and wrote "next time you decide to drink your sorrows do not ring me! " I threw my phone back onto my bed feeling annoyed. I want back to doing my housework to take my mind off things. Every so often I glanced back at my phone laid on my bed wondering if he would even reply to me. After over an hour of cleaning I gave up exhausted. finally laying down on the sofa I decided to take a nap.

An hour later I was awoken by my alarm. Why was my alarm going off? I hasently sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked at the clock, it read 12:00. My back ached from laying in an awkward positions, and falling asleep.I picked up my phone and checked my messages, no new messages. Sighing I stood up and walked into the kitchen, opened up a cupboard and realised I had absolutely nothing in the house at all. Grabbing my keys I headed for the door, forgetting my phone I turned back to pick it up.

Walking to the garage, picking up the keys to the car on the way, I began to think why Andy had rang.Why had he rang?Besides the fact he was drunk, very, very drunk yet he still managed to call me no matter how drunk he really was. It amuses me how a person can not be in control of their body or their mind but can still manage to use a phone. I walked into the garage and unlocked the car,when my phone buzzed due to a text message.