Back home.

"Koharu?", Haruhi screamed when she saw me. "Who are you?" I asked "It's me, Haruhi!", I hugged her like I had I hadn't seen her in 9 years (which I hadn't). "Oh my god come on we need to get you a uniform for your new school!" "Here you can use my outfit from middle school!" I think Haruhi liked having me back. "Oh yeah I have to pretend to be a boy and work in a Host Club to pay off this debt from this blue renesaince vase." "Wait do you want to pretend to be a boy or just I be your brother" Wow all of this is crazy but pretending to be a boy wouldn't be that bad it could be fun! "I choose that we be twin brothers!" "Ok", said haruhi "We need to cut your hair to a hairstyle like mine and you can also wear my other boys uniform" "By the way the host club already knows I'm a girl!" And here we go this is the craziest time period of my LIFE I am now the twin brother of Haruhi Fujioka from this point on we are "The twins Haruhi and Koharu Fujioka."

"Hey guys I want to introduce you to somebody!" screamed Haruhi "Yeah who?" Said the host club in unison "This is my twin brother Koharu!" "He's going to help me with my debt!"" Another pair of twins!" Said Tamaki, "It's so much better to have 2 ADORABLE twins as my children!!!" "You wish we were your kids!" I exclaimed as I slapped him. "Whoa whoa whoa this is just Tamaki-Senpai being Tamaki-Senpai Oh It's time to go home COME ON KOHARU!!!"

Auhors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked my story ^-^ Hope you have an absolutely amazing day! P.s They are both called "Haru" sometimes so if you get confused this is from the point of view from Koharu unless I say other wise! (Exactly three hundred and fifty words :) >:D