Crush?????

When I went to the host club I got choked by petals! I started to choke out "You-gott-sto-wit-da-rse ptls" I'm surprised I was actually able to choke out that! I looked at a certain guy and blushed-heavily. "Looks like you're developing a little crush on me." ??? said. "I-'don't!" I said while my face was a deep red crawling up to my ears. 'He's so cute' I thought while also thinking 'NO! Stop that Koharu! You can't develop a crush on someone in the host club!' and then I thought 'Well maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe he likes me too! No he couldn't!' I thought as I kept blushing. I've been thinking. Does Haruhi like Tamaki? her face gets all red around him. Though even if she did like him she's the densest person even so she wouldn't even notice... While I was staring into space blushing the guys (And my sister) were talking about me saying this: "Haru-chan is Koha-chan alright?" asked Honey "Yeah does she have a cold?" the twins asked "No I'm pretty sure she would tell me. Then again it is Koharu....." said Haru. As I came back to earth I said "Come on guys I'm fine. It's just allergies and YOU should know that Haru." The moment I said it I know I was lying. I lied to everyone I lied to myself. I already know the Haru knows what's wrong. She may be dense but we are twins... Haru sent me a look saying "You probably don't want to talk about this at the host club but I already know you're lying. We'll talk about it at home, ok?" Then I sent her a look saying "Ok." The host club started looking at us weirdly then "We are twins!" I started "It's only natural" Haru said next "That we can talk telepathically." We both finished. "HEY ONLY WE CAN DO THAT!" Said the twins being their usual crazy weird selves. "Oh come on." I started "Grow up." Haru finished. We did this on purpose to annoy the twins. It was funny just like I predicted.

Time skip to at Haruhi and Koharu's house.

"Ok so I was wondering if you liked ???" Haru asked, suspicious. "N-n-n-o" I said meekly while blushing. "I KNEW IT! YOU LIKE ??? I KNEW ITTT!!!!" Damn that Haruhi for being smart (And my twin) "It's the twin sense! I swear. I can't freaking hide anything from you." I said, annoyed that she figured out so quickly "You made it obvious." said Haru "As I said it's the twin sense!" I screamed. "The host club said you act differently when I'm around." I said with fake confidence in my voice. "Well of course. I never knew if you were alive or not. I was kinda like Kyoya-Senpai a bit I guess. You're my other half, I need you in my life. If you can't promise one thing just promise we'll be together as twins forever." Haruhi said, and you could tell she was completely serious. "I promise Haru. We'll be together forever. Me and you." I said, and we hugged. Who would have known the host club was there for the touching part.

We heard a knock on our door. I opened it and with it came the host club. "Kyoya I hate you so much right now." I stated because I knew Kyoya did it. Kyoya always does it!

Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this chapter long enough? The original chapter I had deleted.

Who should I pair up Koharu with?

Tamaki

Kyoya

Honey

Mori

Hikaru

Kaoru

Twins