Chapter one

Dan's POV

The sound of the alarm is louder today. Or maybe i just didn't want to go to school. After 20 minutes of procastinating in bed i decide to wake up. I go downstairs and like usual my mom was on the floor crying...her eyes were black and her lipstick was almost off. I sat on the floor and hugged her. I didn't need to ask her what was wrong I already knew. So i asked her:

- Was dad here?!

She just balanced her head confirming my toughts. I knew that,no matter how many times i say to her that dad is gone , she would never listen to me. I guess she still thinks that he is gonna come back home so we can live pretending we are a happy family. But that is just an illusion. Dad found another family. Another son. He didn't care about us. I was sure.  Me and my mom had scars that could prove it. 

I decided that it was time to go to school. It's not my favourite place. But somehow i feel safe there. 

Phil's POV

I woke up to the sound of "Feeling good" by one of my favourites MUSE. I decide to go downstairs. The smell of fresh-made pancakes fills the whole house. I give a kiss to my mom and eat my lovely dish of pancakes while my father is reading the newspaper. Afterwards i go upstairs and pick an outfit for the first day of school in this town. I was nervous. I was anxious. All my friends were at "home" and I was here. Alone. Suddently i look at the clock and realize it's time to go. I grab my backpack, check my Fringe and close the door. This is it. Wish me luck.

Hey GUYS! This is my first fic and English is not my native language so i AM sorry  if it's bad. It was a short one just to start with. Thank u!😘