Chapter 2

Dan's POV

I was walking around school, making my way to the classroom when I felt someone against me. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous blue eyes. The Boy smiled and said:
- Oh I am so sorry. I was distracted. Are you alright?
- Yes. Totally.My bad. So....humm..Are you new here?
I didn't believe I said that. Dan c'mon he doesn't want to talk to you..It was already bad toutching you... He interrupted my toughts.
- Yes. Actually. Is it that easy to notice?- he laughed.
- No...Not at all. It was just a Guess. But..You need help?
- No thanks. I got this.
- You're welcome.
He smiled and left. His eyes were so pure. His smile was adorable.. like for a moment i had something to live for. Stop. Dan. He doesn't even care about you. I had to forget this and I was starting to get late so i made my way to the class.
I  realized that the classroom was already full, so i sat down as fast as possible and started drawing on my note book. I tought I was late but five minutes later somebody entered the room. I didn't pay enough attention until i heard his voice.
- I am Phil Lester. I' m the new student.
The teacher welcomed him and asked him to sit beside me, on the only free table.
He smelled like cinnamon. His smile was hidden. But god, how beautiful is Phil Lester.Suddently i realized that the bell rang. Class is over. I get my books and go away. I needed to be alone. You can't love him Dan. You don't know him. And besides nobody loves you. Not now. Not ever.

Phil's POV

School was over for today. But I kept thinking in that boy. Something about him caught my attention. I didn't love him. I just wanted a friend, i guess...
I saw him walking alone in the street, i ran. I don't even know why. I had to hear is voice again.
-Hi! Everything fine? - i said
He looked at me in the most cute away possible. His eyes were brown just like his hair. But something about him is so special.
- Fine. And you?- he answers
- Great. I am in your math class.
- Really? I didn't notice.
Something about that made me feel sad. I don't know why. A tear almost slipped down my face and I was not able to control my feelings. Stop. Phil you are pathetic. Of course he didn't notice. Nobody noticies you.
- Well..I have to go now.- i said
I didn't let him answer. I ran back home. Phil. Stop. You are so childish. He doesn't even care about you.

Dan's POV

I stayed there trying to figure what the hell was going on. Why did i say that. Of course i noticed him. I noticed him like you notice the sun in the morning. I was thinking about him the whole class. But he couldn't know that. He couldn't. I started walking again but this time to and old park where I used to go when i was a kid.
I sat there on the swing. Feeling the cold wind blowing in my face. It was getting dark so i decided to go back home.
My mum was at work so i didn't even bother making dinner. I went straight to my room. I closed the door and played some piano. It is childish. But everytime I play...My whole body travels to another dimension.
I felt tired after two hours of playing. So i just layed in bed and fellasleep.

-Good night Phil.- i whispered

Phil's POV

- Goodnight dan- i say as i close my eyes.