The wedding planning

Hermione's pov :

I started looking for a wedding planner. It took me 3 days to find a good one. Her name was Annabelle. We began planning. First day we went to shop for my wedding dress. Ginny was my maid of honour and Astoria and Luna were my brides maid. We all went to muggle London for the wedding dress shopping. Mcgonagall had given we 10 days off. She was not happy as it had been only half a year and we were taking time off. We entered the store. We looked for half an hour for the maid of honour dress and finally decided on a pale green dress with a red waist belt. Then we chose a purple brides maid dress. Finally we chose my dress. I saw it on a mannequin and it was beautiful.

I

loved it. I had to alter it a bit but but I didn't bcoz I didn't want to be tight. I would gain in weigh in 1 month right I'm human. Then we went back home as we had plenty of time.
The next day Draco, me and Annabelle  went to taste the cake and finalize it. We went to a famous cake store that I used to go to when I was small in the muggle world. We tasted many cakes and decided on a creamy cheesecake kind of a cake and ordered it. It was small as there were less people. Then we went to see for a venue. We went to so many places we got tired. We couldn't find a place. The next day we again went venue hunting. My parents  gave us the address of the place where they got married. They said that even my grandparents got married over there. We went there and it was beautiful. There was a great view of the entire city, It had a terrace, it was made for weddings. We decided we would get married inside and have the dinner and dance floor on the terrace as the view was breathtaking. We went home and Annabelle gave a catalogue of colours to pick which colour the walls would be and which colour the decoration would be. Draco and I were having a huge trouble deciding in the colour as he wanted purple and I wanted grey like his eyes. We finally decided that it would be blue God know why. Then  we said that the cake table and food table will have a orange table cloth. It was a tiring job to decide a wedding. We fell asleep on the chair as we were very tired.