The wedding planning (part 2)

Hermione's pov: 

When I woke up I had a pain in my neck. I guess the chair isn't the best  place to fall asleep. I saw that Draco was already up. He had made breakfast. Egg and bacon.
"I didn't know you could cook." I said.
"Good morning. Well I have changed in 6 years." He said as he set the table.
We ate and went to decide the rest of the stuff like where the dinner would be severed, where the cake cutting would take place, where we will stand, where will the dance floor and music be, etc. The days went by really quickly. Soon the day was arriving. The dresses arrived a week ago the wedding. They were beautiful. The cake came on the wedding morning. 

19th May

I was getting ready in my dress. Funny helped me in. I was very nervous. I had cold feet. I had a  blue flower in my hair as my something blue, a old bracelet of mine as my something old and a bracelet as my something borrowed.
"Here I got you your firewhisky." Ginny said. I took it and started drinking from the bottle directly.
"Whoa slow down 'mione we don't want you drunk on your wedding because you won't remember it." Astoria said as she entered with baby Jack in her hand. Ya they had another baby boy. We all got ready Luna looked the best amount them 3.

Ginny' s pov :

I went to get Hermy her firewhisky.
"Hey Ginny I guess Hermy had cold feet too." Said Harry as he took a Fire whisky. I guess for Draco.
"Ya" I said taking a bottle of Fire whisky too.
"I can't believe it. There finally getting married. They wanted this for 6 years. They deserve it." Harry said.
"I agree. I gotta get this to Hermy. See ya." I said and went to give Hermy the Firewhisky.