Klance #1

Keith Kogane: Keith stepped out of his lion, hoping to avoid the others. He holds his side, groaning with each step.
Lance McClain: Lance hopped out of Blue, nearly ripping his helmet off his head. He dashed past Hunk, tossing his helmet at his friend. "What the hell was that?! I had that shot!" Stalking up to Keith, he grabbed the Red paladin's shoulder.
Keith Kogane: Keith sighed and pulled away from Lance. "No you didn't." Tries to hide gash on side.
Lance McClain: Lance was about to continue before he realized some of the red on Keith's uniform wasn't actually part of the armor. He spun the other around. "Holy shit dude, what happened?"
Keith Kogane: Ignores the question.
Keith Kogane: Keith pulls out of Lance's grip.
Lance McClain: Lance lunged forward again, protesting. "Someone's gotta look at that, it's bad." He added, following Keith.
Keith Kogane: Keith dodges Lance again. "I'm fine."
Lance McClain: "You're not fine, stop being difficult." Lance argued, still at the other's heels. "Let me see."
Keith Kogane: "Not gonna happen McClain." Breaks into a run, heading to room.
Lance McClain: "What the fuck?!" Lance called after the other, picking up the pace until Keith got to his room, the door shutting in front of his face.
Keith Kogane: Keith falls into his bed, dizzy from blood-loss
Lance McClain: "Keith, this is seriously stupid, even for you. Let me in!" Lance called, banging on the door.
Keith Kogane: "I'm fine Lance." Keith forgot to lock the door. He tried to get up, but couldn't balance.
Lance McClain: "You're lying." Lance grumbled, smacking the button impatiently until the door slid open and he made it inside. "What the hell man?" He batted Keith's hands away. "Lemme see."
Keith Kogane: "No." Groans, vision becoming blurry.
Lance McClain: "Are you trying to die?" Lance growled, pushing Keith's arms away enough to look at what was happening, which was not much around the blood. "We need to get you to a pod."
Keith Kogane: Groans again, "Trying sleeping in a pod... It didn't help Lance." Mutters, "It just got worse."
Lance McClain: "What happened?" He asked, unable to do much else. "I need to know what to fix."
Keith Kogane: "I tried to find Shiro... The Druids are some pretty tough people..."
Lance McClain: "Keith!" Lance threw up his hands, groaning. "I'm getting Allura. Stay."
Keith Kogane: "No, don't bother Allura, she has enough on her mind."

Lance McClain: "You're a dumbass and acting like a kid." Lance hissed, tapping the door button, jogging out to find the Princess. They both booked it back within a few minutes, staring over Keith.