Klance #3

Lance McClain: Keith, what are you doing here?
Lance McClain: I thought I told you to leave me alone.
Keith Kogane: It's the training room Lance. I'm training.
Lance McClain: Well, I was here first! You could at least wait for me to finish my session before you go on your all-nighter!
Keith Kogane: Behind you. *The robot was running toward Lance*
Lance McClain: Shit. *He shot the bot clean between the eyes.* I could've gotten that myself, Keith! Why can't you just leave me be?
Keith Kogane: Lance, we're going to run into each other every now and then, deal with it.
Lance McClain: I will 'deal with it' when I need to, but come on! You knew I was going to the training room straight after dinner.
Keith Kogane: Actually no I did not. You knew I always come to the training room after dinner.
Lance McClain: I thought you'd have the decency to let me have it for once! *A bot then dropped between them, Lance shooting at the legs.*
Keith Kogane: *Keith's bayard turned to his sword and he aimed for the head* You knew I'd come here. You clearly don't REALLY want me to leave you alone.
Lance McClain: *Lance held the bot still, allowing Keith to slice the head clean off.* Don't act like I'm vying for your attention, jackass. I wanted to train to clear my head, and to get away from you.
Keith Kogane: Fine, you have the training room. *Mutters and walks to room* He's so self absorbed... Only thinks and cares about himself. I saved his damn life.
Lance McClain: *He glared at Keith as he left tried to fight a few more bots, before realising he no longer had the motivation to train and went to the kitchen to drink some water.*
Lance McClain: *as he left and tried
Keith Kogane: *Sits in his room* I didn't have to save his life, I could have let the Galra kill him.

Lance McClain: *Yeah, okay, he should probably call Keith over to talk things out, but it wasn't fair that he could've saved more people when Keith instead made him retreat.*
Keith Kogane: *sighs and lays on his bed, trying to sleep*