Wakey Wakey!!

Adisa Pov

I woke up to some thunk thunk noises. Perks of living beside an under construction building(note the sarcasm). But it's still really dark inside my room how the hell is this even possible. I reached for my phone to check the time but I couldn't move my hand any further than an inch. Soon I realized somehow maybe my stupid ass friend is playing a sick prank on me cause I'm in a stupid coffin. Come on I'm not Rebekah or Kol to be in a coffin, I'm a really harmless creature. Wait until I come outside from this stupid coffin.
I was feeling really tired all of a sudden. And started to get all panicky.
Before I can scream for help someone ripped open the lid of that coffin. The last thing I saw was a pair of blue eyes calling my name then I blacked out. First time in my life I blacked out. Yay!

*****Time Skip******

Again I started to wake up hearing two people shouting very loudly. But when I opened my eyes the instantly stopped their bickering. I was really confused by my surroundings to notice the two men in front of me. But when one of them called my name I instantly froze like instant noodles... This can't be happening - was my thought when I saw Ian Somerhalder is the one who called me.

Ok don't need to fangirl now. I gave myself a mini lecture when I saw Paul was also there waiting for my reply.

When I tried to say something to them without embarrassing myself in front of them nothing came out of my mouth. I tried again again but it was as if I'm mute or something. Nooooo!! I don't want to be mute. It must be a dream. I'm not in something that looks like the Salvatore boarding house, I am not with Ian and Paul.

Damn!! Without my voice how can I sass and make funny remarks? My one and only speciality is stripped of off me!!

Seeing me panicking, may have attracted Ian's and Paul's attention. Cause the next thing I know I was lifted of from that comfy bed by Ian and dumped into a tub full of water. I was beyond shocked and angry for what the hell just happened.

But what I didn't expect was to black out again by listening just one sentence from Paul, "What the hell is wrong with you Damon!?"... Then the mute girl passed out. Aka me!!

 Aka me!!

A.N
Please give this story a go. And remember to share this story among your friends. I will really appreciate your support.