Medieval Times

Important Author's Note at the end of the story. Don't ignore.

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

Abraham Lincoln

Adisa's POV

After our little confrontation in the Salvatore study room we decided that we should go outside and have something to eat. Cause apparently they have nothing in the kitchen to make human food except the ingredients to make Damon's famous pancakes.

I, on the contrary FUCKING HATE PANCAKES.

Who the hell offers someone pancakes as a dinner? Only Damon Salvatore.

That's why I am now giving him the seriously look.

Both Damon and Stefan seem to know like I don't like sweet dishes too much. Cause Damon quickly offered to take me to have dinner outside.

"Where are you taking her?" Stefan asked. "Where were you Stefan, when I said that we're gonna have dinner outside?" Damon replied him raising his eyebrows mockingly.

Stefan rolled his eyes and said, "You know what I mean." Giving Damon a bored look.

Damon in return gave him a fake disbelieving look saying "Oh my God Stefan!! Is there another place in Mystic Falls where people go to eat, hangout, bite or suck other than the Grill? No. So now tell me why did you ask me the dumbest question, like ever?"

Stefan didn't reply to Damon's question. He just sighed deeply and said,"I'm coming with you too." Then we all went outside and Damon called shotgun. But I also get to sit on the passenger seat because according to Damon I need to know the roads of the new Mystic Falls. More like my first visit to Mystic Falls. Stefan wasn't so happy about sitting on the backseat but didn't argue anyway.

**At Mystic Grill**

When we reached the grill only one thing was in my mind. That is, I don't want to see Elena right now.

Thankfully God listened to me for once. I didn't see Elena at the grill for once. Come to think of her I just realised that she's now a real person than a mere tv character. I should at least try to be nice with her and the other characters/people I used to hate onscreen.

"Earth to Adisa". Damon snapped me out of my thoughts by calling me in a sing songi voice.

My right hand started to itch. I always wanted to slap a major a-hole.

Does Damon have what is required to be a major a-hole?
Of course he does.

Do I have the capability to slap a vampire and live unscathed?

A BIG. FAT. NO.

"Ouch! Why'd you do that?" Damon asked rubbing his left arm and glaring accusingly at me.

What? He couldn't handle a mere pinch from me? He's such a drama queen. Huh!

Seeing the whole ordeal Stefan just smiled triumphantly and gestured us to sit in a booth in the corner.

Damon ordered for me which I didn't like but he ordered pizza so it was okay. He also ordered a drink for himself and Stefan surprisingly also ordered a burger for himself.

Damon just rolled his eyes and said,"Stefan needs to look human enough or people would know that he's the bunny slayer. Hence the food."

After the food arrived I jumped right into eating the food. But just before taking the first bite suddenly the thought of my parents stopped me.