Prolouge

Beestar awoke from her sleep and padded out of the den. She nodded to her deputy and gathered the dawn patrol. She paused, looked back at her den then left camp. She padded through the dense forest of Streamclan's Territory and she leaped a small stream. She paused, sniffed the air, and yowled, "Sunclan is attacking!!!" 

She then hears a sound from behind her and saw a second patrol creeping up on them from the back. She took a few steps back and she growled, leaping at the nearest sunclan cat. She pinned them down and dug her claws into their shoulders. They let out a yowl of terror and fear and fled to their territory. She leaped, spun in the air and pinned down a familiar Sunclan cat. "Flamestar! What is your Sunclan cats doing on our territory?!"

 She snarled. "It's time we took back what was rightfully ours! The woods!" 

She snarled and dug her claws into her underbelly. "The woods belong to Streamclan! You know that!"

 Flamestar snarled at Beestar and bucked her hindlegs into Beestar's underbelly. Beestar staggered back, the breath knocked from her, and she fell onto her side, gasping for air. Flamestar padded up to her and snarled, "Poor weak, weak, weak Beestar. What are you going to do now?"

 Beestar grunted and tried to gather herself to her paws but Flamestar firmly planted her front paws onto her side. Beestar looked up, horror struck in her eyes and she mewed, "What do you really want?"

 Flamestar grinned and mewed, "You should know that by now." 

And she planted her jaws onto Beestar's throat. She scrambled feebly in the grasp of Flamestar, trying anything to escape but couldn't. Beestar's vision began to turn into a blur, and she began to give up. She wanted to wail out or beg for mercy but she couldn't. She finally gave in and lost a life. She awoke in a clearing dusted with stars all around. She looked at the cat that padded up to her and mewed, "Who are you?" 

The strange cat mewed, "I am Whitewhisker. I was a warrior of Sunclan until Flamestar killed me wanting control over all the cats. I was the only one who spoke up. A few other cats joined in but we're to afraid to speak out like I did."

 Beestar cut in, interrupting Whitewhisker and mewed, "Why are you here? How many lives do I have left?"

 Whitewhisker looked annoyed and mewed, "I am here to give you a prophecy. You have 2 lives left."

 Beestar looked at the StarClan cat with wonder. "Tell me this prophecy."

 Whitewhisker closed her eyes and they snapped open, emitting a blinding light. "A cat that Ripples the Stream will rise and bring terror apon all of the woods and only a crystal's star can save them all."

  Beestar closed her eyes and prepared to meet the pain of the real world again. She awoke when the battle was over and her mate, Bramblestorm, was lying limp in the grass. She leaped up, padded up to him and sniffed his bloodstained fur. It stunk heavily of Flamestar. Beestar threw herself next to her mate and cried out, "I will avenge you! Sunclan will pay for this!!!"

And she curled down beside her mate and fell asleep.