Chapter 20 - Shady Is Back

Chapter 20

Knock knock. I stood in front of Finn's door, wearing the regular attire I would usually put on whenever I had training. Also, may I say that these Nike gym shorts really extenuated the booty which I don't have, and my legs are hella smooth right now that I just wanted to tell everybody in this castle to feel them.

"Good morning Hermosa." Finn opened his door, greeting me with a smile as he stood there in sweats. His eyes traveled up and down my body, and normally if it was Harry I would tell him to fuck off, but for him, yes please check me out.

"You got everything?" I asked him, looking behind him if he got the bags with the weapons.

He nodded, swinging it over his shoulder as he stepped out, closing the door behind him. "I'll head out to the courtyard, go tell Harry." He ordered me, planting another kiss on my forehead before smiling at me and walking away. Damn if only that kiss would be able to travel a little lower onto my lips.

I obliged to his commands, making my way to Harry's room, knocking on the door. No reply. I turned, looking at the grandfather clock which was just behind me, checking the time. It was only 8, and knowing Harry, doesn't matter if he has somewhere to be or not, he would still be asleep.

I twisted the door knob, trying to see if it was open, and of course it wasn't. Typical of him. I looked around for somebody who would possibly have the key, until I spotted Amelia. I clapped my hands, waving them to try and grab her attention. She looked around her until she spotted me, she quickly rushed over as I signalled her to come.

"Oh my," she gasped, looking at me up and down in a disapproving way. "My dear, you shouldn't be roaming around with undergarments on." She informed me, looking into the basket of freshly washed clothes.

I looked down at my clothes and furrowed my brows. Undergarments? I was fully clothed, and my bra wasn't even peeking through my shirt.

"Huh?" I looked at her, utterly confused.

She looked back up at me, shaking her head as she continued to examine me. "Where is your skirt? Not even a petticoat on! How are you not blushing at your lack of clothing?" She searched into her basket once again, heaving out a short sigh.

"What? No no, I am fully clothed, I'm going out to train somebody to sword fight." I explained myself, placing my hand on her wrist to stop her from looking for clothes for me.

"But my dear, your ankles are showing, and so are your knees." She looked down at my exposed legs in dismay.

"Hey I did not shave my legs for them to be hidden under a skirt. But if it really bothers you that much, I'll change right after."

She heaved out another sigh, looking at me for a bit then finally nodding, sealing our little agreement.

"Why is it that you called for me?" She asked, shifting her basket of laundry around on her hip.

I snapped back, remembering once again why I needed her. I pointed to Harry's door. "Can you uh open the door please? I'm guessing you have keys to every room since you have to go in and set the bed." I kindly asked her, hoping it wouldn't be too much of a task for her since I knew she had a thousand of other rooms to clean.

She raised her brow at me, "You're asking me to open Prince Harold's chamber?" She looked at me in a weird yet suspicious way, just until she reached into the pocket of her skirt, pulling out a set of keys.

She scanned through the various keys on the ring before finally inserting one into the key hole, twisting it to simply unlock it. She stuffed it back into her pocket, gesturing with her hand that the door was now opened.