Chapter 26 - Invisible

A/N:
Here's a little manip I made for Julia and Finn, crappy, I know.
___________________________

Chapter 26

"Madam Estrella?" I knocked on the door of Anne's room where the familiar old lady sat by her bed side.

She turned around to look at me as she gestured me to come inside. I hadn't been in the room yet, and there was nobody else in here other than Madam Estrella, me, and Anne's resting and unconscious body.

"How is she?" I asked, looking down at Anne whose eyes were peacefully shut. I watched as her stomach was rising and falling, praying it would stay like that so we knew she was alive.

She looked so peaceful as she slept. Her face was quite pale though, her lips nearly white, and her eyes starting to look a bit sunken in. It was clear to say that she probably wasn't okay, but we were just all thankful she's alive.

"She's very cold." Madam Estrella softly caressed Anne's cheek before she took a hold of her hand, running her thumb over the knuckles.

I watched as she held onto Anne's hand with both of her hands, closing her eyes as she concentrated. I looked at Madam Estrella, trying to figure out what she was doing. Her lips were moving, mumbling very inaudible words. I looked at Anne who just laid there peacefully, not even knowing what was going on.

"I suggest you stand back my dear, es muy peligroso." She opened her eyes, warning me that what she was about to do was quite dangerous.

I took her word for it and made my way to the door, leaning against the frame.

"Is it okay to watch?" I questioned, hoping that I would be able to stay. Although if it was really that dangerous, then I guess leaving would be the best thing.

"Si, but please shut the door." She commanded, and I obliged.

I examined her every move, everything that she was doing. She took out a little jar with what seemed to have salt inside. As she circled around the bed, sprinkling it around her, softly chanting some sort of prayer or spell, God knows what she was even saying.

Anne's body began to twitch as smoke started to rise up from the sprinkles of salt. It was like some kind of hocus pocus scene you would see in some sort of wizard movie.

Madam Estrella began to chant louder, as she swayed and moved her hands in gently flowing movements around Anne. I watched in complete awe yet horror as to what was going on. Just when I thought some huge bang or big climactic thing would happen, the smoke died down, and Anne's body suddenly stopped twitching abruptly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at Madam Estrella who just stood in her place staring at Anne's still body.

It was silent, the sound of a cricket could probably be heard from how quiet it was.

Madam Estrella once again caressed Anne's cheek, feeling with her finger where her pulse should be. She quickly spun around and looked at me in complete panic.

"Go tell the King to call the doctor!" She rushed over to me, grabbing my arms with both her hands as she pushed me towards the door, urgently opening it. "Hurry! We don't have much time! He's here!" She ordered as she quickly pushed me out of the room.

"Okay- Alright alright!" I responded in complete panic before I ran out of the room, screaming the King's name down the corridors to follow Madam Estrella's urgent orders.

Her words replayed in my head, especially the last thing I heard her say before she aggressively pushed me out. For a fairly old woman, she's got quite the upper body strength.