Sasq-Watch Where You're Going!

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Return of Camp Wawanakwa, our campers had to verse each other in ultimate dueling stick battles! There were great matches like Gwen vs Heather, and some that didn't seem so great at first, like Carrie vs Kitty. But things really heated up when Jen told Carrie what had previously happened between Kitty and Devin! Their friendship was put on hold and may never resume, but hey, who knows? In the end it came down to one match, and "The Dave-Man" won it for the Tigers! The Eagles had to vote and they voted off Duncan, who had whimped out in the challenge. He left just after things between him and Courtney started to turn around. It's a shame for them, but I don't really care! So, let's get ready, because a new episode of Total Drama starts right now!

(Theme Song)

(In the Soaring Eagles' Girl's Cabin)

Josee: Wake up girls! It's time to win this time and TAKE THE GOLD!!!

Courtney: (wakes up) Huh? Weird. So used to Chris waking me up.

Josee: Well Chris said we'd be having a challenge today and it'll be starting any minute!

Samey: True. I guess we could talk for a bit.

Zoey: Yeah. Why don't we get to know each other better?

Gwen: Yeah that way we can work better as a team.

Zoey: So Samey, why did you decide to come back on Total Drama?

Samey: I dunno, I guess I just felt things ended badly last time. I came on Total Drama to make friends and only made friends with Jasmine. I wanted to come back and make new friends. (Smiles) So far so good!

Zoey: (smiles too) Yeah! I'm glad we met! I came back to have fun with Mike and make some more friends too!

Josee: Ugh! Enough with the smiles and happiness everywhere! We need to focus on getting ready for the challenge! (Cabin gets silent except for Carrie's crying)

Carrie: (crying)

Courtney: Um hello? Care to quit crying? Duncan went home and I'm not crying- Not that I really cared actually.

Gwen: Oh please Courtney! You're so full of-

Zoey: Let's not argue guys! Are you ok Carrie?

Carrie: I... don't... know... (continues crying)

Emma: Come on Carrie. This whole thing is probably just some stupid misunderstanding. Now let's just be ready for the challenge and it'll probably all work out.

Chris: (on the megaphone) Time for a challenge campers! Meet me by the forest entrance in 10!

(In the Ferocious Tigers' Girl's Cabin)

Kitty: (puts pillow over her face) I can't take another day of this. I feel like quitting.

Heather: (fake acting concerned) Oh but why Kitty? We're doing so well together!

Kitty: Don't play dumb. You know why.

(In confessional)
Heather: So here I am going out of my way to act all "concerned" for Kitty and this is the thanks I get. She has to go.
(End confessional)

Sky: Ok team. We need to win this next challenge. So let's all put forth our best effort! And I do mean all of us! (Looks at Kitty)