Chapter 4: Good Morning Gray-sama[EDITED]

Juvia's POV
Juvia woke up to the sound of giggling.
Confused, she opened her eyes.

Juvia winced as she hadn't adjusted to the brightness of the room yet but and blinked a few times before opening her eyes fully again.

She looked up and was met with the sight of Erza-san, Mira-san, and Wendy-san; all three of Juvia's friends giggling down at her.

Juvia tilted her head and gave them a confused look, but it didn't seem to effect them.
Juvia sighed and decided to just get up and ready for the day.

As Juvia went to sit up she felt herself get pulled back down by something around her waist. She looked down and saw a slightly tanned, muscular arm wrapped around her.
Confused, Juvia's eyes followed the arm all the way up and saw that Gray-sama was sleeping peacefully next to her with his body pressed close to Juvia's.

Juvia felt her waist tingle and her face got very hot.
"KYA!!" Juvia screamed in surprise and pushed away from Gray-sama.

Gray-sama's eyes shot open at Juvia's sudden scream and he released his grip on Juvia's waist. This allowed Juvia to scramble out of the bed quickly, unfortunately though she accidentally pulled Gray-sama with her because he had been tangled up in the same blankets as Juvia.

Juvia tried to catch her breath as she laid on the floor, but then she heard more giggles from her friends.

Curious, Juvia opened her eyes. As she opened them they connected with Gray-sama's inky blue ones, and Juvia realized that Gray-sama was on top of her, his arms holding him above her.
"What was that all about?!" He asked Juvia in a frustrated voice, not realizing how wrong he looked laying over Juvia.

Juvia covered her face with her hands, her face feeling hot.
"Gray-sama, please get off Juvia." Juvia squeaked shyly with a large blush on her face.
"What the heck are you talking abou-"
Gray-sama trailed off as he noticed what the scene looked like.

Gray-sama immediately jumped off Juvia and when Juvia looked over to where all the girls were, she saw that they were gone.
Juvia sighed and grabbed her hair, pulling at it a little to calm herself.

Juvia went to tell something to Gray-sama but stopped when she saw that he was back in bed and snoring.
Juvia's lip quivered slightly and she shook her head, trying to push the overwhelming feeling of sadness out of her heart as she went to get Gray-sama's medication ready.