One

Prologue

This is Halsey Mack James. She is a 19 year old Victoria's Secret model. Her agents name is Kayla Barnes. Halsey was born August 16, 1997. She was abused by her parents and her older brother. She grew up in foster care and was adopted by the Dolan family and she loved them to death. She and the Twins (Grayson and Ethan) moved to LA and that is where this story begins. Enjoy!

Halsey
Today my brothers and I were moving to LA. We currently live in New Jersey. Damn I just realized how far away we were moving.

"Grayson! You done packing?" I yell from my room.

"Yeah almost! You?" He replies.

"Yeah I'm done! You excited?" I say.

"Hey do you know if Ethan is done?" He asks as he enters my room. We walked into Ethan's room.

"You done?" I asked Ethan.

"Yeah, excited?" He asked us.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE MOVING TO CALI!" I yell in excitement.

We load up the my tan 2016 GMC Yukon. Once we finished loading, we grabbed the stuff that we didn't want to put in a box and we put that in the Yukon, said good bye to Mom, Dad, and Cameron and we left. (A/N: Yes I know they are moving across the country but I wanted to make this a road trip experience.)

"Halsey, what's our first stop on the road trip to our new apartment?" Ethan asked from the back seat.

"Well baby brother we are first going to make it across the states broader then we are headed to get some food in Philadelphia 'cuz I'm as hungry as a fat ass." I say laughing.

"Okay where are we eating?" Grayson asks.

"Bitch chill, I'm working on it!" I laugh and say sarcastically. We pull-up in the Chick-fil-a parking lot and we go eat. I will not allow the boys to eat in my car.

*skipping the rest of the car ride to our next stop*
       We stopped for gas and headed to our next stop, Charleston, South Carolina. I wanted to come here before I moved across the country, this was were I was born, abused and put up for adoption.

*12 exhausting hours later*
"Alright we're here for our stop!" I say.

"Where are we?" Grayson asks.

"We are where your big adopted sister was born!" I say.

"Oh cool but I think we should start going to California we might never be there in time to move in!" the Twins say in sync.

"Okay." I say. I knew they were just trying to keep moving along so that I wouldn't start to cry because of my dreadful past.

*skipping the 86 hour trip*
..............................
___________________________________
Dear G Squad,

       Hope you like the book I think I'm going to change the name I call y'all mostly because I'm not only writing about Jack G but others too so y'all new name is Fandom Squad so hope y'all like it and thank you. (I'm working on prt 2 please stand by my writers block is not completely gone. 5/31/17)

                      Love,
         Meredith Espinosa Gilinsky