Two

Halsey

Today we made it to check in at our apartment. Finally! I'm currently unpacking like getting boxes out of the car, and the Furniture tuck is bringing our furniture up to the apartment.

BUZZ.......BUZZ...........BUZZZ.........

"hey kayla how's it going?"

"great and you have a photoshoot on the beach at 10:00 am tomorrow morning. Venice beach you must be there this will determine whether they want you or not."

"perfect I will be there!"

called ended

"Grayson!" I yell as I make my way into the apartment.

"Yeah what's up big sis?" Gray asks.

"I got a photoshoot tomorrow so I won't be here when you guys get up."

"That's great so you won't be home tomorrow morning to make your favorite brothers breakfast."

"Sadly no but I will be back by lunch." I smile

we finish unpacking, like finally. by the time we finished it was dinner time. wonder what I should cook?

"Eth, Gray, what do y'all want for dinner?" I yell down the hall.

"I dunno wanna order something?" Ethan says walking into the kitchen where I'm standing.

"Gray, what do you want to order?" I ask.

"I think Chinese." he states.

"Sounds good, Ethan?"

"Great!"

we order the food and watch TV till it comes. When we finish eating I go to my room and go on Instagram and post the Selfie the boys and I took in my bathroom and I put the caption, "I love my new home @ethandolan @graysondolan ." I posted that and in 30 seconds 500,000 likes. I just laughed to myself. I was in my room just designing it like moving things around,taping my sketches to my wall, putting pictures up and all that jazz, I did that for 5 hours, like holy crap. I just changed and went to bed.

UGH! "WAKE UP!" one of my brothers said. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream with my eyes closed. "Halsey get up it's 8:54am!" Grayson said. I jilted up banging my forehead on Gayson's face. "OW!" I laugh. I grab  a towel from my bathroom and I get in the shower. Grayson turns on his music. "UGH TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" I laugh. I jump out of my shower and throw on my VS sweatpants as my VS black sports bra and I run to my car and leave.

When I get there I'm greeted by Kayla.

"Hey Hals." she says hugging me.

"Okay so I need you to go to hair and makeup now they are going to be starting in 30 minutes." she adds.

"Alright" I say as I walk to my station.

After hair and make up I go and change into the cutest VS swimsuit. (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=zXIHLN4Y&id=8D91A3FE6D2C89812B76307FF78886C6F25EF111&thid

=OIP.zXIHLN4YIFL2w5FM5jCoFgDhEs&q=Victoria%27s+Secret+Swimsuit+2017&simid

=608031263117348852&selectedIndex=109&ajaxhist=0) *this is the web search of the swimsuit*

When the photoshoot is done I decide to go to the mall, yes I'm still in my sports bra so I throw on my black and white tribal VS muscle tee. as I wall through the mall I am hit in the shoulder by a super cute guy.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" he says.

"Your fine." I laugh. "I'm Halsey Dolan." I say holding my hand out to shake his.

"I'm Chris Collins." he says shaking my hand.

"Question, do you know where the nearest Chick-fil-a is?" I ask.

"Yeah it's down the street to your left."

"Thank you!" I say.

"Hey what's your number we should hang out sometime.''

I hand him my phone to get his number and he does the same.

"I'll call you later, thanks again.'' I say as I walk out the door.

buzz.................BUZZZZZZ..............

"Hey Gray I'm going to Chick-fil-a, what do you ad Ethan want?"

"What ever you order."

"Okay BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOOS!"

ENDED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Fandom Squad,

I haven't updated in a while, thank y'all for getting my type to 67 reads, this one to 3 reads, and good girl gone bad to 10 reads love y'all and I will update more hopefully.

love, Meredith Gilinsky