Chapter 1

“Elena can you please get us some pasta from the shops for dinner” asked my mum.

 Just great I have to walk all the way to the shops in the dark. Anything could happen to me for all I know I could get taken by some monster lurking in the shadows and be the next missing girl who disappeared without a trace. Gee what a great mum I have. Note my sarcasm. I quickly sliding into my skinny jeans, white jumper and my white converse. I then brushed through my brown hair and ran out the door.

I was almost at the shops when I heard a scream come from an alley nearby. Not one of those high pitched screams you hear in horror movies but a scream made by a guy. This is when my ninja skills suddenly came I crept up to the alley. What I saw made me gasp.

There was two muscular men backing James up again the brick wall of the alley. The man with jet black hair pushed and grabbed James locking him against the wall.

 “I suggest you pass on a message to your brother to watch his back. We warned him but after he….”

I’m not quite sure what made me do this, maybe I felt like being all heroic. “Hey!” I yelled “get your crummy hands off him”. I hadn’t even talked to James in my life. Now that I think of it this was probably the most stupid thing I had ever done in my life. I was thanking my mum for forcing me to take self-defence classes.

The men just laughed and turned back there attention the James.  Why on Earth did I feel insulted I should be glad that I have time to run for my life. They had started to punch and kick James and I was freaking out.

Something caught my eye it was a metal pole at the back of someone’s garbage. Quickly grabbing the pole I hit it against one of the guy’s heads and he crumpled to the ground.

“Like I said get your crummy hands of him” I said raising my voice loader than before.

The man with jet black hair’s face was going red with anger, but I kept my stance. There was no going back now. He grabbed me and through me against the wall. He went to slap me but I dodged it reaching for the pole that I had used earlier. He started running towards me but I swung the pole and hit him square on the head making him fall down.

I was in a state of shock. I dropped the pole on the floor and rushed to James.

“We need to get you to a hospital” I said panicking.

“No hospitals just help me get home” with that I helped him up so that he standing whilst leaning on me for balance.

“Where do we go” I asked “this way quickly before they wake up. I won’t be able to help you if they do.” Said James

I snorted “I’m pretty sure you would be the one needing help.”

 Voila first chapter. Please tell me what you think of it