Louis Tomlinson preggo series

A/N: all of the prats of the pregnancy series will be in the point of view of the wife of the band member. Enjoy!

Louis:

You had just fit home from work, to see louis cooking. It was a very rare sight, so something important must be happening. Suddenly all thoughts ram thorough your mind; it wasn't your wedding anniversary or any of your birthdays, so what could it possibly be. Candles and fairly lights were all placed along the table and a pretty rose on your place. "Y/n I wasn't expecting you back so early, I've decided to cook, as I have something important to tell you." Louis said as you entered the kitchen. "That's great, you cooking is not something I see very often" y/n joked back. Half an hour later, you were sitting at the table and was the first time able to eat the food louis had cooked. "So, you mentioned you had to tell me something earlier, what was that?" you ask interested in both the food and the sight of your beautiful husband. "I've been wondering, but if you don't want to that's fine," louis was saying. "Come on, spit it out!" Y/n butted in. "I really want us be be a family, have a little Tommo running around the house" You sat there in shock but then suddenly jumped from your place at the table, and ran to kiss him. "Im would love nothing more than a little me or you running around," y/n replied. The next thing you now is you and louis are in a full make out session. Looks like the making of a baby and the progress of having a little Tommo is starting right away!