Telling family

Now the gender off the babies was known, the fans knew it was only right the family got to know. You invited all of Louis family and your family over so when you announce the news, it would only have to be once. Both of you had decided that you would tell them about the loss of the fourth child, but let them endure the joy of being grandparents, aunties and uncles, and cousins.

"Oh it's so jive to see you. It seems like forever ago" you heard jay say as she entered through the door at louis. "I know mom, we've been busy. Where are girls, and dan?" "There just getting everything out of the car but I couldn't wait another minutiae to come and see you." Jay then walked into the living room where you were siting on the couch watching the television. "Hi Jay how are you? How's the two new little arrivals doing?" "There great thanks y/n. Few sleepless nights, but it guess that's what's expected though." "Yeh can't wait to get another of them"

After another couple of minutes, Lottie, fizzy, Phoebe, daisy, Doris, Ernie and dan all piled into the living room and conversations flied across the room. You and louis snook a few cheeky glances towards each other and wondered where the hell, your mom and dad had got to. It wasn't second after that thought, the doorbell rung and you went to get the door. There stood your mom and sad open armed with gifts like wine and chocolates and open arms to hug you. It had been a while since you had last each other as Louis has been on tour and then finding out on the pregnancy, and loosing the little one.

"My darling. Look at you. All gown up and looking gorgeous." Your mom said as she engulfed you in a hug. You dad stood in the background looking on but you knew he would want a hug too. You pulled away from your mom and gave your dad a hug. You had always been a daddy's girl, from the day you were born.

When everyone was inside and amongst conversation, tea and biscuits in hand, you looked and louis and nodded at each other signalling that his was the time you are going to say the news. "Can we have your attention for a minutiae please?" Louis asked and everyone turned around to face him. "There's good and bad, but the main point from this is that Me and y/n are going to be parents." Everyone looked at you shocked faces but you could sense the happiness in the room.

"I'm so happy for you. Little Tommos running around the house" you mom said. "If it's anything like louis, then we can look up. Him aphasia. Nightmare sleeper and would never be on his own." Jay replied.

"There's more though." You spoke up. Every turned round and looked expectedly at you. Tears pricked at the corner of your eyes and louis could sense that. He grabbed hold of your hand and gave it a squeeze. "It's not just one baby. It's triplets, but there would have been another but that was miscarried." You said, now feeling tears free falling your eyes. Louis enveloped you in his arms. No one said anything for a couple of minutes, just letting the news sink in. Suddenly your dad spoke up "Congrats my baby, we are all here toy you no matter what."

Louis love data you and with that smile and glint in his eye, you knew that everything was going to be ok. Everyone knew now and you both couldn't feel any happier!!!