Labour part three

After hours and hours of pushing and Louis's hand nearly dropping off from lack of blood circulation due to you holding his hand to hard, you had born three beautiful children. There was only was last one to be born, and that was going to be a still born. It broke your heart to know this, but it had to be done. Louis kept giving you little words of encouragement, and that really helped you through the hard parts.

You were pushing snd panting, but the last baby wasn't moving. Your body felt like it was going to give up. "Come on baby, one maker than we can hold them" Louis encouraged. You be weed down one last time and within a few more pushes, you had delivered a baby girl. She as gorgeous, but didn't make a whimper. You burst out crying, as you always through the theta they had got it wrong. Now it was reality.

The baby that had just been born dead, was you little baby. A mini you and Louis moulded together. Little tuffet of brown hair and blue eyes. You held your arms out and cradled the still born girl. Tears spilled from your and Louis eyes. It was heartbreaking to see. "Let's call her hope" Louis suggested. "It's something she gave us till the end" He added. "I love it" you said as another tear escaped.

RIP Hope Francis Tomlinson