six.

EXIT WOUNDS.
006. | ❛ nuclear radioactive matter.

MILA LAID IN A PERSONALIZE CELL UNCONSCIOUSLY, WITH THE OTHER AVENGERS WAITING FOR HER INEVITABLE RISE. NO MEMBER ON THE TEAM WANTED TO TAKE A CHANCE AFTER A LEGION OF ROBOTS INVADED, CREATED BY TONY STARK. Most of them could sympathize with Mila, she came to them for help because she knew that her powers were something she couldn't control. The extent of her powers weren't something that they would've guessed, but the glowing green orbs and eyes that erupted from her was when they knew that keeping her with S.H.I.E.L.D was the best to not let her fall into HYDRA hands.

Although they feared HYDRA getting their hands on Mila, nobody wanted to admit the slight fear that they felt when they saw her powers in action and chaos. Steve held the most input seeing as if Mila was under control of another persona at the time of her collapse. The eyes shimmered like emerald almost that of a creature prowling it's prey at night. They could only hope that when she woke that their suspicions weren't true.

A sigh exhaled from the cell as Mila rose from her respective inclosed mini prison; she didn't blame them for their decision because she solely didn't trust herself either. In isolation, she doubted her own body and mind; often she feared that it would take control over her. The dueling personality was a striking contrast to Mila's kind one. Like all the negative characteristics anyone could have came out and suppressed the positive ones when the persona took over.

Looking at the glass separating the cell and the rest of the room, the smart choice of aluminium oxynitride glass also known as bulletproof glass. Aside from that, it was a smart choice so that beta and alpha particles of the radioactive material to get through. Her hand merely touched it before she could feel the small forcefield layer that protected the glass from her hand.

The sudden opening of the door caused Mila to snap her head up towards it. She couldn't expect anybody else but the Avengers themselves positioned almost shoulder to shoulder in front of her cell. It didn't need a genius like herself to know that they all had questions of their own; although some would be hard to answer she'd rather go through the pain of that than not getting the cure.

She semi curtsied to them, bowing her head down before clasping her hands, and keeping them in front of her. "It's a honor to be in your presence."

"See, now this one is a keeper. Good manners, acknowledges the presence of a highly superior billionaire, philanthropist, and scientist if I do say so myself." Tony looked to the others who weren't following the same trend he was on, and it took a while before he snapped by into line.

"I don't mean to offend you or tear down your ego Mr. Stark, but I referred all of you as a group." Mila spoke getting closer to the glass to the point where she could see the forcefield in plain sight.

"He's been insulted worse than that." The Black Widow stepped up, while using real names she knew of the woman named Natasha Romanoff and her training with the Red Room.
Mila thought she had it the worst, but after what she found out what exactly went on in there she felt sympathy for the woman.

"Now that we are done with small talk, do you know what you did out there?" Captain America, also known as Steve Rogers asked the young woman.

"Nuclear radioactive matter powers, which had quite a back story. In the non complicated science way, I was trying to accomplish the dream my parents had to make a serum that was a stable way using matter to create powers beyond anyone's beliefs. Unfortunately, it called for radioactive matter to be involved. I could've slightly over calculated the amount used that caused the explosion of my labs, and the creation of my powers." Mila said wiggling her fingers and then putting them down to her sides again.

"Radioactivity isn't something that one plays around with." Bruce said adjusting his glasses, and really focusing on Mila.

"Looking back on it, it's true. But, as many have come to known, I am very stubborn. My parents left a legacy behind. They were the greatest scientists known, and being their child was a pure blessing." Mila's lips curled up into a small smile before reverting to their plain expression. "If there was anything I was going to do, it was to fulfill their goal. And I did and it came at a cost."

She said sitting down on the bed, looking at the blank expressions of the team. "That's why I'm here. I have heard much about you guys, and that Dr. Banner and Mr. Stark have brilliant minds that could help me conjure up a cure to these powers."

Both Bruce and Tony looked at each other and then to the rest of the team. It's like they both knew that effects of radioactive particles were highly irreversible, and they were slightly surprised that Mila didn't know it either. That wasn't their only worry with her, revere was also the threat that was ensued upon them with Ultron.

"Dr. Jones, I hate to break the reality of a cure but a scientist like yourself should know the effects of radioactive material are highly irreversible." Bruce said taking grand steps forward and removing his glasses from his face.

Mila stepped towards him and forgetting the glass and field separating them, she bumped into it getting forced back. Fumbling into her feet, she looked up in great desperation to the illusion of her dreams. She knew that coming was a long run, but she saw the things that they did. And knew that the statistics were against her favor, but with three intelligent minds, that they could pull off the cure.

"Please, I beg you. I've seen what you've done. Mr. Stark, you've made a suit out of iron that flies and your whole line of weapons that you use as Iron Man are alpha and beta particles similar to the ones of radioactive matter.
Dr. Banner, you're a physicist that understands it better than I do. Your accidental exposure to gamma radiation during the detonation of an experimental bomb is what made you into the Hulk. Please, you're my only hope. Won't you help me?"