//5//

Briars pov
When the girls walk in the sit down so billy I take are break and billy tells them everything that happened " really Myles wants to talk that's weird " Alex say " I'll be watching through are living room window " Shelby says " I was hoping you would say that " I say honestly now it's 6:30 so my shifts over " bye billy see you tomrrow " " same be safe " "I will " I say walking out of the diner I walk home and see it's only 6:45 so I decided to take a shower when I get out of the shower it's seven exactly I hurry and put pj pants omg and a T shirt and literally just in time cause I heard the bell ring I speed walk down the stairs and open the door " hey Myles " I say saracasticly " sup Bri can I come in " " sure why not " I say unhappy " why do you want to talk " I say sitting on my couch " I wanted to know stuff about the baby " " oh well it's mine I mean what else I find out the gender to my child soon " " that's great to know umm if I tell you something you promise not to be angry "" I can sure try " " abi said she thinks she's pregnant " my mouth drops " soo what are you going to do " " I don't no what to do I mean I'm excited and nervous I've never been a dad before and so now I will get the chance to " " your stupid you no that right " " i don't how am I stupid " " ok first mister I'm pregnant with your kid so Yh and second when I told you you said it can't be mine or I'm lying but when it's abi your excited " " Yh bc your a bitch and a slut and your kid is a piece of shit were mine and abis will be a master piece " " GET OUT DONT CALL OUR CHILD A PIECE OF SHIT YOU DOUCHE ABI IS MORE A SLUT AND YOUR A FUCKBOI I MEAN GETTING ONE GIRL PREGNANT IS BAD ENOUGH BUT TWO IS FUCKING INSANE AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY " I scream at the top of my lungs while crying Shelby runs to me from her house " bri what's wrong " " he had the nerve to get abi pregnant than call ours piece of shit " I say while crying " that dick " she say " come on b let's go eat ice cream " she say dragging me inside I ended up falling asleep at 10:00 but woke up with cramps I got up and woke Shelby then got ready we get to school and I see myles at my Locker " what do you want " " briar I have so stuff to say that's important the top of them all is abi got abortion .... and second we need to come up with the plans with a baby " " frist of all I'm so sorry for abi not you go die in hell and second you called our child a piece of shit last night and now you want to be apart of its life Yh right " " I'm sorry about that I didn't mean it I really do love you ... both " " whatever u can come to my sonogram were we find out the gender and if you act right than we can talk names "