Birth of a Supreme Kai saga part 1

"So then: Boom!! There is a big explosion and Goku and Xeno where gone and a huge crater was all that's left of them, or so i was told." Krillen says, "Wow, you did all that when u got here?" Makina askes looking at Xeno on the coach, "Well yeah, then there was some old saiyen friends of ours too, Nappa, Raditz and Vegeta." Xeno says, "Wait, you killed Nappa and Raditz?" Makina asks, "Well, Piccolo and Goku took care of Raditz, i took care of Nappa." Xeno says, "And what about Vegeta? Did you kill the saiyen prince?" Makina askes, "More like he beat me an inch from death, but i am still alive." Vegeta says walking in the room, "Aaahhhh! What are you doing here!?" Makina askes, "Not so loud! I got a headache, Bulma wanted me to clean the house and i refused, she got a few slaps in too." Vegeta says sitting on the coach next to Xeno, "So-so are you two friends now?" Makina askes, "No, we are not friends!!" Vegeta and Xeno says at once, Chronoa stares at Vegeta sitting on the arm of the coach next to Xeno, "What are you looking at!?" Vegeta asks, "Hey no need to be mean, i was just looking at your hair." Chronoa says, "Whats so special about my hair that you just keep staring at it?" Vegeta asks, "You kinda look like a girl with that red hair." Chronoa says, Xeno laughs quietly, "What!?" Vegeta asks, "Yeah if i where you i should dye my hair black." Chronoa says and Xeno laughs more, "What!? Are you mocking me!? Stop laughing halfbreed!!" Vegeta says, "Sorry Vegeta i cant help it haha." Xeno says, "Thats it! Xeno outside now!" Vegeta says walking out the house, Xeno follows. "Wait, what are they going to do now?" Makina asks, "Well they are going to see who's power level is the highest." Chronoa says, "Come on silly." Chronoa says running out the house, Xeno and Vegeta stand across from each other on the grass, "How are we going to do this Vegeta?" Xeno asks, "We charge our power and we see who can go higher then the other." Vegeta says, "Oky then, you go first." Xeno says, "Haaaaaa!" Vegeta charges his energy then stops, "There my power level is and halfway point beat that." Vegeta says, "Okay." Xeno lets out a small burst of energy as his aura appears for one second and disappears, "There, i am at your power level." Xeno says, "Wait, he got to Vegetas power level just by charging for a second?" Krillen says, "Hnngg! Okay no more tricks! Haaaaaaaaa!" Vegeta yells charging his power and turning super saiyen, "How about this Xeno!?" Vegeta asks, "Easy." Xeno says charging his energy and turning super saiyen, "There, super saiyen and my power level is just 50 over yours." Xeno says, "What!? Hhgggnn! Fine, super saiyen 2 then! Haaaaaaa!" Vegeta charges his energy and he turns super saiyen 2 with blue lightning sparking around his body, "There beat this! I am at full power." Vegeta says, "Hmmff, still to easy." Xeno charges his energy longer and turns super saiyen 2 with red lightning sparking around his body, "Now i am at full power in my super saiyen form. By the way its 3 times higher then yours." Xeno says, "3 times!? Hnnggg, i will not stand for this! No half breed is stronger then me in power or in battle! Haaaaaaaa!" Vegeta charges his energy then red furr apears on his body and a tail appears behind him, "Aaahhhhhh! How about this half breed? Super saiyen 4 Vegeta!!" Vegeta yells, "That's not bad, but compared to me your power level is super low." Xeno says mocking Vegeta, "Go on big brother! Turn super saiyen again!" Chronoa yells, "Well okay i didn't want to do this Vegeta but...." Xeno says charging his energy standing in his charging position, "This is my maximum power! Haaaaaa!" Xeno says charging his energy as his hair turns to a light grey as the same colour fire appears on his body and his aura turns turns from super saiyen yellow to white with green lighting around his body, "Haaaaaaa!" Xenos aura explodes knocking everyone but Vegeta to the ground making a crater where he stands, "This, is MY super saiyen 4." Xeno says smiling looking at Vegeta with his yellow eyes, "Aah-haa, this is impossible, his power level is making my body shake." Vegeta says, "Hnnggg! Final Shine Attack!" Vegeta yells pointing his arm at Xeno shooting a green energy at him, "Pffftt, pathetic." Xeno says deflecting the attack away with one hand, "Now its my turn, prince of saiyens." Xeno says mocking Vegeta, "He is mocking me, and he just whacked my attack out of the air." Vegeta says, Xeno puts his hands in front of him pointing at Vegeta hovering in the air, "Space Duster!" Xeno yells as a massive white glittery energy wave shoots out of Xeno's hands towards Vegeta, "What is that?!" Vegeta says crossing his arms in front of him blocking the attack as the ground behind Vegeta is vaperised by the attack, "Uuhhgg. That-that attack, it-it sucked out half of my power, it-it hurts." Vegeta says as smoke comes of his body and his gloves and pants are torn from the attack, "How was that Vegeta?" Xeno says as his aura suddenly changes from white to black with crimson lightning, "Xeno your aura!" Makina yells, "Huh what?" Xeno says as he turns back to normal, "That was wierd, my power felt like i was going to transform again, what transformation can be past super saiyen 4?" Xeno askes, "Hey big brother you almost went past your limit and into your true form." Chronoa says running to Xeno, "True form? What are you talking about Chronoa?" Xeno askes looking at Chronoa, "Well your true form is when you embrace your role as a Kai." Chronoa says, "But how do i gain my role by a transformation?" Xeno askes, "Guys hurry get in here quick!" ChiChi yells from the house, everyone runs into Gokus house into the room where ChiChi is, "Listen to the news." ChiChi says pointing at the tv, "East City has been completely destroyed as three figures are seen flying away from the burning city." The news reporter says, "Hey it looks like they where heading for West City judging the way they where heading." Piccolo says, "We better get to West City before they do and stop them." Goku says, "Well lets not wait around then lets go big brother." Chronoa says, "Only okay calm down, get on." Xeno says turning around letting Chronoa jump on, "Wait for us Xeno." Krillen says following Xeno outside, "Hold on you guys." Yamtcha says as everyone else follows Xeno outside, "Vegeta aren't you going?" ChiChi askes, "I am not following a half breed into a fight." Vegeta says, "Very well, if you are staying you can help me clean the house." ChiChi says, "Clean the house? On second thought i will go with Xeno and the others." Vegeta says, "Suit yourself." ChiChi says.