02

We arrived at the front of SBS Inkigayo  where many reporters & paparazzi were waiting.

As soon as I stepped out of the van, I was shouted at by all these questions coming to me at once but one question had struck me.

"IU are you & Seo Kang Joon breaking up anytime soon?!"

I got tensed up by that question & just held my hand in front of my face until we got inside the building & to the dressing rooms.

╠═════════

[After the Performance of Palette]

As I left the stage, people were complimenting my performance left & right.

"Wow you did amazing!" My manager told me.
"Thank you,"

"Thank you for being here with us today, & you totally did amazing as usual," A staff complimented me.
"Thanks, I'm very grateful to be here!"
I grinned & bowed to the staff.

Thank god, that's over. Now I just need to call Kang Joon to see if he's available for lunch soon. I'm hungry.

As I was dialing Kang Joon's phone number in, I accidentally bumped into someone & dropped my phone near the person's feet.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" He picked up my phone & looked me straight in the eye not looking anywhere else.

"Yeah, I'm fine, no need to apologize. I was the one not looking in front of me." I slightly bowed & looked up to see him still making eye contact.

So is he just gonna stand there with my phone & not give it back....?

We stood silently for a quick minute. He was still looking at me while biting his lip.

"So umm.. can I get my phone back?"
I nervously laughed as he was surprise himself he still had it.

"Mianhae, I saw you're performance today & you did great IU." He handed me my phone.

"You can call me Ji Eun or JiJi for short." I gave him a wide smile & continued to walk away but something held my wrist.

"Hey, are you free for lunch?" He suddenly asked still holding my wrist.

"Well actually," his hand slipped from my wrist to my hand & he gave me a smile no one could resist. "I'm going out with my boyfriend actually..."

He stayed silent for a moment not expecting me to reject him.

"It's alright, maybe next time? I'm Jungkook by the way."

I nodded and he gave me his number. I handed him my phone also so that he could put his number in.

"Alright, catch you around sometimes, Jiji!" And with that he left.

I'm really glad I just made a new friend today, & he's not bad looking either so that's a plus!