UL sans x reader

Your in heat so you decide to go to the Skelbros house to ask sans for help. As you walking there you see papyrus leaving. (Probably going to see Mettaton.) You think to your self as you walk to the door. You knock on the door and sans answers and ask if you "want to come inside." You nod in reply and he moves for you to come in. As you do you notice sans looking at you again. As he closes the door he grabs you from behind. You ask *w-what are you doing*. But all he does is start to lick your neck. You moan in he responds with him licking more. He starts to bite your neck making you moan more. You feel something cold go up your shirt. As you look down you see sans's start to take off your shirt. Sans ask if "we can go somewhere more comfy~~" he says it in such a lustful tone. It makes you feel a chill go down you spine. You say *y-yes* and your quickly not in the living room anymore. Your in sans's room and on his bed. He starts to take off you bra and looks at you (b,s) brest. He starts to lick one of you nipples and plays with the other. You moan as he does it the other way. He starts to take off your pants then his own. You start to take off his shirt and play with his ribs. He moans with the sudden movement. You start to lick he's ribs and he moans even more. As you lick he's ribs you see he's soul. You grab he's soul and lick that to. He's moans are so loud you think all of snowdin can hear it. He begs you to stop. But you keep licking. He cums in he's boxers. You look at the mess you made but your not done. As you look at sans you start to take off you panties. Sans looks at you and does the same with he's boxers. You and sans are both naked looking at eachother seeing how sexy you look. He ask "Are you sure you want this." You say *yes*. And he starts to but he's (d,s) in you. You. Scream out in pain as he pushes all the way in. He ask "tell me to move".
~~~A couple minutes later~~~

You moan to tell sans your ready. He nods and starts to move you moan out in pleasure as he he goes quicker. You moan more as he move faster. You tell sans.*I-I'm close.* He nods agreement at he's close to. He starts to get sloppy and cums inside you. You too cum and you both clasped on the bed. You cover sans and your self up with a blanket. Sans hugs you and says. "I love you." You say *I love you too.*