Fem sans x reader

You really liked this girl named sansy.(I don't know her name so don't judge.) And you always were to shy to tell her. But today was the day you were going to do it. And you were going to her house. You thought you'll take her to dinner and tell her how you feel in waterfalls. But you didn't know that was all going to change. As you walked to her and her sister's house you thought bringing flowers might make it more romantic. So you grabbed some flowers as you where walking to there house. You knock at the door and Pasey answered.(Remember still don't know shit about this au.) "OH HUMAN YOUR HERE,PLEASE COME IN." You walked in and sat on the couch. Pasey knew all about what you where doing. And really actually was happy for you guys. As you sat on the couch Pasey left. You where expecting her to stay but really she left to quickly to ask where she was going. So as you sat on the couch waiting for sansy to come out of her room. But then you heard a sound. As you got up to see where the noise was coming from you noticed that sansy door was crack. You thought that sansy might be hurt or something so just to make sure you crack the door and bit wider. You look and see a really dark room with blue light reflecting from the walls. As you look closely you see sansy doing something you really couldn't make it out expecially it being dark. But then you saw what sansy was doing and immediately you step back only to get your phone. ~shit what am I doing~ you think to yourself. As you get your phone out you put the phone in her room and start recording. ~now really wtf am I doing~ you think to yourself.
                        Sansy's pov
I know he's recording me but first I want him to want me. Then I'll say something. Anyway I'm in to much pleasure to stop.
(Y,N) pov
~Fuck why does she have to be so fucking hot. Man all I want to do is tear her up but. No she is to kind to do that to her,but fuck she really wants it~ her moans were so loud and uncomfortable. God all you wanted to do was fuck her but you kept stopping yourself from doing it. You look down to see a bulge in your pants. Fuck now you really needed her. As you rubbed the bulge in your pants you heard something. Trying to hear what she said you come into her room a little. As you did you heard something you never knew you would ever hear. She was moaning out you name. "(Y,N) oh please more I need more." Oh fuck her moans made you feel your sins crawl down your back. As you continued to rub the bugle you saw sansy almost see you as you quickly scurry out of the room. *That was close.* "hey (Y,N) I know your there come out of hiding~." ~Fuck.~ You walk into the room as you see sansy still on her bed almost naked with only something which you couldn't see because still the room was dark. But as you looked closely you could see your jacket? What was she doing with your jacket. *Wait hold up why do you have my jack-* Then you thought. ~Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I know what she is doing with my jacket.~ "Come here (Y,N) all I need you to do is to help me. I already know you want to~." ~How did she kno- oh wait is my phone still recording this fuck~ "Please help me I need you." (Wow 635 words and you still haven't took off your pants just wow.) As you walk to the edge of the bed you look at sansy wishing you could fuck her already but she's to nice but still she is so hot. She looks at your pants. "So I guess you already started without me huh I guess your to happy to see me~." She gets really close to you by close meaning starting to rub you member and really it felt good. You start to moan and the sudden movement. *Aaaa~ fuck pl-please more.* You never felt this feeling before and it felt great. *Y-your really good a-at this aren't yo-.* "Have you done this before?" *Ummm n-no* "That's what I thought...." *Is something wrong?* "No it's just that I thought you did this before because I haven't either." *Well at least I know you will be tight as hell~.* You can see sansy get closer to you leaning for a kiss. But today is not the day she is getting what she wants. Instead of kissing her you stick to fingers in her woman part and start to move in and out. "Aaaa~w-what are you doing?" *Just giving you a chance to get use to the feeling thats all." *I already felt this you dum ass.* "But does it feel good." *Y-yeah.* "Well then~." You start to move quick.  *Aaaa~ p-please I w-want m-more.* "What I can't hear you?" *I want m-more.* "Still cant hear you." *FUCK ME ALREADY!!!* "Well okay." Just as she say it you quickly but your member in. "Fuck you weren't lying you are r-really t-tight." *Aaaaa it h-hurts so m-much.* You start to look at sansy you stop and wipe away the tears. "Sorry if is hurts tell me when to stop or slow down." *Who the fuck told you to stop.* You start to move but not that fast trying not to hurt sansy. She looked beautiful right now. Wow just looking at her made you go a bit faster. As you went faster she cumed right on your dick which made it easier to go quicker. You started to go faster as you and sansy's moans filled the room.
~10 мιиυтєѕ ℓαтєя~
You were getting sloppy as you were really close to cuming "S-sansy I'm reall-." *Me t-too.* You go deeper in her and cum. You take your member out and see that sansy already fell asleep. She looks so cute when she sleeps. You take the blanket that was on the ground and cover you and sansy. Sansy starts to talk in her sleep. *I l-love you.* "I love you too."
(1096 w͙o͙r͙d͙s͙ y͙a͙y͙ n͙e͙w͙ r͙e͙c͙o͙r͙d͙!!!! I͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ n͙e͙v͙e͙r͙ m͙a͙d͙e͙ a͙ s͙t͙o͙r͙y͙ s͙o͙ l͙o͙n͙g͙ a͙n͙d͙ t͙h͙e͙ f͙o͙n͙t͙ i͙s͙ f͙r͙o͙m͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ a͙p͙p͙ c͙a͙l͙l͙e͙d͙ f͙a͙n͙c͙y͙ k͙e͙y͙s͙ s͙o͙ i͙f͙ y͙o͙u͙r͙ a͙s͙k͙i͙n͙g͙ g͙e͙t͙ t͙h͙e͙ a͙p͙p͙ b͙e͙c͙a͙u͙s͙e͙ y͙o͙u͙ c͙a͙n͙ c͙u͙s͙t͙o͙m͙ y͙o͙u͙r͙ o͙w͙n͙ k͙e͙y͙b͙o͙a͙r͙d͙ l͙i͙k͙e͙ m͙i͙n͙e͙.)

(A͙n͙d͙ I͙ h͙o͙p͙e͙ y͙o͙u͙ e͙n͙j͙o͙y͙e͙d͙ t͙h͙e͙ s͙t͙o͙r͙y͙

(A͙n͙d͙ I͙ h͙o͙p͙e͙ y͙o͙u͙ e͙n͙j͙o͙y͙e͙d͙ t͙h͙e͙ s͙t͙o͙r͙y͙.)
♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ🎀ⓨⓞⓤ♡
🍸🍸😊😊😊😊🍸🍸
🍸😊😊♥♥😊😊🍸
🍸😊😊😊😊😊😊🍸
🍸😊💂😊😊💂😊🍸
🍸😊😊💂💂😊😊🍸
🍸🍸😊😊😊😊🍸🍸
🍸🍸🍸👉👈🍸🍸🍸