Sarah/Savvy

• Dedicated to A Two-Faced B-word

Sarah,

First, let me ask you something. How come we haven't 'hung out,' just the two of us, in months?

Oh wait, I know that answer. it's because you have that adorable boyfriend you're always with. No wait! It's probably because you are too busy with all your other friends to even think about Emily, the one who was with you when everyone ,EVERYONE, hated your guts.

And another thing. I think you're a huge freaking attention seeker. Remember that 'emo' phase you had? You went and told everybody about it. Yeah, attention seeking.

And why do you always have to be better than me at everything? Every time I enjoy or am good at something you go and try to be better. Like when I started looming you HAD to go and buy one. Then you had the nerve to call me and tell me how you are better than me and could teach me some things. Um honey, I've been doing this for months. You've been doing it for days. Shut the hell up.

I don't care if we never talk to each other again. You're annoying as hell and you drive me insane. I freaking hate you. Not just you though, your whole family is nuts! YOUR MOTHER SLAMMED ME INTO A FREAKING TREE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

True, I punched her in the face... but hey! Accidents happen!

Anyways, you only talk to me to show off and you always call me fat. You even said I "weigh too much" and I should "only eat dinner."

Wanna know a secret? Girl I done tried that years ago. Elementary school was a horrible time and you always remind me of it.

I can't believe I was you're friend to begin with. You are such a huge loser. No wonder those people pick on you. You try to make us feel bad for you YET YOU ENCOURAGE THE BULLYING. You think you're so cool with that attitude of yours.. Ya right. Get over yourself please.

You know, one of these days Jason is going to see the real Savvy. And let me tell you, he won't like it.

I can't wait for that day.

-Emily