1.Little Fights and New Neighbors

In the name of Allah,
Most Beneficent and Most Merciful.

No matter how good or bad your life is,
Wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one..

✖✖✖

"Wake up, you sleepy head!!" Adyaan said as he shook his sister's shoulders.

She was sleeping peacefully until Adyaan came. "Wake up!" He said and removed her blanket, which was covering her head.

"Adyaan, It's only 9! I will wake up after 5 mins!" She said and hugged her pillow.

"Wake up!" Adyaan said in a loud voice.

"Please! Let me sleep! Why are you doing this?" She asked annoyed.

"Because Mamma said me to," He said "Wake up or else I will tell Mamma and you know very well, she don't like morning sleepers!" He warned.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" She said and sat on bed. Her Ehram (a veil wrapped around the face) was hanging loosely. She started practicing it (sleeping with Ehram) before few months.

"Inaya!! Hurry up!" Their mum yelled from downstairs.

"Okay..Mamma!!" Inaya yelled back. Adyaan stood up and made his way downstairs.

Inaya stood up and placed the blanket neatly on bed.

✖✖✖

After a relaxing shower of 20 mins, Inaya came out of the bathroom wearing Dark blue skirt and white shirt. She tied her hair in a messy bun and wrapped a dark blue veil around her head.

✖✖✖

Inaya's POV

I made my way to the dining table and sat on the chair. Adyaan was already there, eating his breakfast. I took the pancakes and started eating it. Mamma came and sat beside Adyaan. She poured some orange juice in her glass and drank the sip from it.

"Inaya?" She called.

"Yes, Mamma?" I said.

"You know, Tanaz's vacation had started." She said.

I nodded in response. Tanaz was my cousin but she was like a sister to me.

"Tanaz said she was missing you, You should visit Aunt Huda today, She invited you and Adyaan for lunch." Mamma said as she took a sip of her juice.

Adyaan nodded.

"And what about you?" I asked.

"She invited me too, but I can't take a leave and I have to visit Dr.Cathleen today." She explained.

Mamma was a dentist. She started working when I was 13. It was before 6 years, when our world came crashing down, when my father died.