5.Siblings and Gym Hunt

Prophet Muhammad sallalahu alaihi wasallam said,

"Whoever brought his (muslim) brother out of discomfort,
Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the day of Resurrection."

✖✖✖

The door opened and I was met with the same deep grey eyes.

I quickly lowered my gaze.

I moved a little, giving him space to go. He flashed a tiny smile and made his way out of the house.

Why was he here?

"Assalamualaikum!" I greeted Mamma as I saw her standing in front of me. I didn't notice her because the man was standing in front of me.

"Walaikum assalam!" She replied. I entered the living room and plopped down on the sofa.

"Take off your Abaya first, Inaya." Mamma ordered gently.

"Hmm."

"Inaya!"

"Two minutes, mamma! Please!" I don't know why but i was feeling tired.

"Mamma?" I called after a minute.

"What?"

"Why was he here?" I asked, casually, referring to the man I saw at the door.

"Oh! Uncle Nahid's son! He was asking about Gym to Adyaan." Mamma replied and sat on the single sofa.

I got up and went to my room. I removed my Abaya and simply laid on bed.

"Assalamualaikum, Sista!" Adyaan said entering the room.

"Walaikum assalam!" I said and sat on the bed, resting my back on backboard.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked as he took my trophy from the study table.

"Umm...I don't know!" I replied.

"Is this your last year's Trophy?" He asked, showing me the trophy.

"No, I won it before last year!" I said with a smile because I defeated two brightest students of our class when I won that Trophy.

"Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yes! why?" I asked.

"I think it is mine!" He said taking another look at trophy.

"Huh? Why would I bring your Trophy in my room?" I asked.

"I don't know!" He said and kept the trophy back.

"Now, why did you came here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" He said as he sat beside me. But then he seemed to be in a deep thought.

"I forgot!" He exclaimed.

"Good!" I mocked.

"I forgot it because you started talking about your trophy!" He said.

"Me? you started it!" I replied.

"I-" I cut him off before our another argument began.

"Okay! I'm in no mood to fight with you! Tell me when you will remember it!" I said.

He just nodded and made his way to the door but came back again and stood beside me.

"What?" I asked

"I forgot to ask. How was your day with your friends?" He asked.

"It was good!" I replied with a smile.