46. the one where they talk

Previous Chapter Summary:

Anxiety tells Prince something that happened in his past and the others find out.

-

emo nightmare😈 has added princey👑, Hi I'm Dad🦋, Logically Thinking, watch out and JOKES into the chat.

emo nightmare😈: i'm sorry. for yesterday.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: no no no don't apologise!!!

emo nightmare😈: why not? i messed up.

Logically Thinking: It's in the past, Anxiety. You, of all people, should know that you can't go back and change it.

princey👑: It was not your fault. We should've been there for you before.

JOKES: Yeah, Anx, please don't blame yourself

watch out: I'm sorry we didn't know

emo nightmare😈: i never wanted you two to know. you look up to me and for me to do something that stupid isn't right.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: don't speak like that!!

Logically Thinking: He is correct. It was stupid.

princey👑: Logic, you need to stop being so harsh.

watch out: HEY LAY OFF MY BROTHER

JOKES: LEAVE HIM ALONE

Logically Thinking: What he did was undeniably stupid. He could've been seriously hurt and dismissing that is wrong of us to do so. I suppose I should rephrase though - Anxiety is not a bad person because of it. He is more than what he did in the past; we know he's better.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: Logan...

emo nightmare😈: thank you. no offence but that probably helps more.

princey👑: Oh... Well then, Logic, it appears I was partly wrong about you. You're not too bad, I guess.

JOKES: I'm sorry for pranking you all the time when you do seem to look out for Anx

watch out: yeah you're not that bad but more importantly, are you okay Anxiety

emo nightmare😈: yeah.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: from now on, you tell us when you're having a bad day, okay???

Logically Thinking: In return, we'll do our best to support you.

emo nightmare😈: just try and keep me out of my own head. my thoughts get a bit too much.

princey👑: Then why don't you and I go on a picnic sometime? I know the perfect place! Some say it's quite romantic there.

watch out: sounds fun!! we should all go

JOKES: Good idea, Missy

Logically Thinking: I don't believe that was Roman's intentions when suggesting the outing...

Hi I'm Dad🦋: what?? but he said picnic!!! why wouldn't he want to go on a picnic with us??

emo nightmare😈: i guess there's no way for me to get out of this now...

princey👑: Not unless a few people decide that they don't want to go!

JOKES: It's a good thing we sure do

watch out: yeah, don't you worry, we'll come

Logically Thinking: Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a way to back out.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: of course not!! guess you're stuck with us, Logan!!!

emo nightmare😈: if dad and logic are gonna be all coupley, and missy and pranks are probably going to run around, that leaves me with prince.

Logically Thinking: We're not being coupley! That's not even a word!

princey👑: Ah, I guess that does leave you with me! Do not fear, for I shall try to be the best company as I can be.

JOKES: Don't you find it interesting how Logic was quick to deny being coupley but didn't even complain about Anxiety using "gonna"

watch out: it's almost like he was too flustered to pick up on it

emo nightmare😈: you two are little shits and i love it.

emo nightmare😈: fuck i meant rascals.

emo nightmare😈: I MEANT CRUD!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: Anxiety!!

emo nightmare😈: shhhhoot gotta go.

princey👑: Great. Now the picnic might not even happen if Morality kills Anxiety. This is working out brilliantly.

Logically Thinking: I'm sure you'll find some spare time alone to spend with Anxiety.

JOKES: Haha we were just messing around before

watch out: we're coming, but we'll stay away from your date!

princey👑: It's not a date!

Logically Thinking: And I'm a flying horse.

watch out: isn't that called a unicorn

JOKES: He didn't say if it had a horn or not

watch out: oh yeah...

princey👑: Pegasus is the word you're looking for. And it's not a date!

Logically Thinking: "Some say it's quite romantic there."

Logically Thinking: You're right, I'm sure you absolutely did not intend for it to be a date.

emo nightmare😈: you realise i'm still in the chat, right?

JOKES: You're alive!!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: I can't find him...

watch out: let's play hide and seek! I'll count first

princey👑: I need to make preparations.

Logically Thinking: I need to make sure a certain prince doesn't mess up the preparations.

emo nightmare😈: and i need to hide before the crushing weight of responsibilities finds me. oh and from missy and morality.

-

A/N Whatttt me??? Late??? Nahhhh....

Hope you enjoyed this somewhat happy chapter. Hehe. Chapter 50 will be fun~