this is me.. all of me

Do you know when you're watching a movie and there is that one part that you don't wanna watch cause it's boring and you just wanna hurry the fuck up and skip ahead but you can't find the remote, Well, life's like that currently... but there is no skipping ahead. I have to sit here and witness the scene which is usually boring or irrelevant to the story. I just want to skip ahead and fast forward, character = progressed, conflict = resoluted. And the shitty thing is I'm currently at that part in my life where I shouldn't be skipping ahead. This should be the part to watch and admire and love, because these are the years that the main protagonist finally finds themselves and overcomes the conflict of their story. I feel like it's a half-half situation with teen years, everyone's either gonna stay and watch or get up and walk straight out the fucking door for some fresh air. I'm a messy guy, trust me, my spelling and punctuation is below standard and I find it really hard to express my messed up confusing thoughts and put them into words... but I'm going to try. Look, there's probably a lot more neat and well put together poetry/diary books out there and if you wanna go read those I honestly recommend you do that. But if you don't, then stay. Watch me through my ups and downs, my breakthroughs and breakdowns. Get ready to see inside the mind of a 15 year old closeted teenage boy. I don't know when this book end, maybe when the protagonist finally overcomes his obstacles and finds himself.
So this is me... all of me.