Meeting a Little Person (Old 2014)

Apologies for the rushed chapter previously. I had a bit of a writer's block and I could not find a better way of writing the story with out it getting too obnoxiously long winded, which I do not have the pleasure of enjoying myself. But the previous chapter was as bad, it was lacking the finer details and it showed, sadly. So this is it, I must find the middle ground in my writing. So please, enjoy.
--
"Done!" Elias breathed a sigh of air, homework is officially completed. He cracked his neck and rubbed the sore spots on where he bent over like the hunchback of Norte dam, for over an hour. He finished a bit early, 30 minutes in fact, a smile stretched across his features. He quickly packed up his homework and text book into his black satchel bag. Elias stood up and walked to his bathroom in his room. He's grateful of when he turns on the shower head, hot water instantly hits him, gently and relaxing his aching, painful, muscles. Thank goodness Elias was alone, he literally shed a pathetic tear of gratitude to Envy heating up the water before he left to fix break fast. And speak of the devil, somewhere down stairs, a small person flutters around in the kitchen.

--
"I swear to the Creators I'll end the person who raised their hand against Elias!" For fifth time, fluttering down stairs, Envy swore at nothing. "How could I have not known! Why didn't I see this before!" He cried out in distress. As a honorary "Electric Pixie" though just a title, mind you, not exactly what he is; it is his sworn duty to protect Elias, he would die for him. He shook his head and his delicate bird-like wings shuddered. At a sudden idea, the Pixie shot up an grew to his human height. The EP then whipped out a frying pan and thick slabs of premium bacon from the freezer and threw it into the microwave to defrost. While waiting for that to get prepared, he took out a fairly large silver mixing bowl and a matching waffle iron. Envy quickly took out all the necessary ingredients at lightning speed that resembled a choreographed dance as his hip swayed and rocked to an unknown beat. Eggs cracked, batter frying, hash brows crackling, and finally a small pop! from the toaster. Not soon after that, the microwave, that was humming, chirped loudly signaling that the bacon was successfully defrosted.

He gingerly took out the wet and finally defrosted package from the microwave and began to cut it open, putting slabs if red and barely white, fatty bacon meat into a large iron skillet next to the slow cooking Spam ham. The sound of sizzling and crackling bacon an ham sang throughout the kitchen and house as the wonderful and heavenly smells of frying meat wafted through the morning air.

Today is going to be a good day for Elias. He's going to make sure of it. He grinned as he heard hasty foot steps from the top of the stairs. Elias skipped into the kitchen and his mouth visibly salivated. Envy chuckled at his childish reaction. The Pixie playfully patted his owner's ass, grinning when he got an embarrassed reaction out of him. "Go sit down." He said into Elias's suggestively, still joking around, he put his free hand onto the other's stomach and gently backed him away.

"Envy! Don't tease!" Elias gasped as his face all too suddenly became too hot and steamy. The owner heard his Pixie laugh heartily as Elias made his way to the small dining table. The table wasn't that grand if one wasn't part of this house hold, if a person looked closer, the table was well used, a bit worn, a few scratches and a dent or two, but it was evident that the dining room table was thoroughly loved and cherished. It was sparsely decorated with crystallized exotic blue and teal flowers from who knows were as the center piece, sitting proudly with a glimmer on a pristine lace pillow under it. It had its own subtle elegance with it. Warm, inviting, and all too cozy; the perfect place to have meals at. Although nowadays it was occupied by only two people instead of a complete four.

Elias pulled out his seat on the left side of the square dinning table. Even though he didn't show it, in front of Envy at least, his hands began to shake nervously, uncontrollably, and he began to heave low sobbing sounds.

No tears.

No screaming.

Just shallow and hard, uneven breathing.

---

If a person could feel so energetic and perfect first thing in the morning, then that would be Trip Montgomery. This guy was literally radiating positive pheromones. Though he throughly mangled poor Elias; the scrawny boy in his English and P.E. class, the horrible little arsehole wasn't even a bit guilty for all the bullying, pain, and mental scars he inflicted on the innocent Sophomore.

This morning, he greeted his mother with a peck on her cheek as she laid down a plate of pancakes and a side of scrambled eggs for her beloved son. Ugh, pancakes; the waffle's enteral rival in break fast desserts. Any who, his mother didn't know. He was okay with that. Not long after that, Trip's little sister Mako bounced into the kitchen and quickly came behind her mother to latch onto her apron and yell loudly, first thing in the morning "GOOD MORNING MOM!" for a 6 year old, she had a rather low pitched voice, it sounded like a little boy, or was it just a mature voice of a girl? Her mother proudly told people that she was "gifted with the voice of a leader."

Well, whatever that meant didn't matter to Trip Montgomery, the school's #1 athlete, excelling in rugby, football, swimming, and was a shoe in for the new American Football team his school introduced a quarter semester ago. Enough bragging; even though our Trip here is a athletic nut, his grades are average at best, but it was mainly mediocre in English and probably Social Studies.

His Electronic Pixie flitted to him in a short jerky and obviously mechanical manner. Looking up close to the little machine, it's face, eyes, and body were all perfectly white, the only things that contrast with the white complexion would be the short cropped, raven black hair and matching body suit. The machine was definitely a machine if it wasn't obvious before, the most promo ate feature that tells a person that an Electric Pixie is the almost microscopic bolts lined down in the left side of it's head, behind the delicate ear it hides behind. Not only that, it's body was always cold; ice cold. No emotion, no body heat, and no heart of it's own. This is a real Electronic Pixie.
---
And somewhere in the distance the third shadow will make there appearance...

『T B C』

Personal Note: Hello and thank you so much for all of the support guys. I am truly grateful you guys cheered me on, even if our numbers were small. I am so happy that you want to continue this rigorous journey with me, and for that; I am honored. And if you wish to support me and give me the confidence booster for me to write; please vote/share/comment. You don't have to do any of those, but it is appreciated. Truly.