Sunday Evenings

"I can't believe they spend so much time making these stupid videos." Camila laughs while sitting next to Lauren on the couch. 

They are eating popcorn and watching Camren videos. Lauren looks up from the screen and smiles. "Yeah, they have a lot of free time huh?" She chuckles. 

This was a regular thing. Every Sunday evening Camila and Lauren would meet up, snuggle and watch videos together. Lauren enjoyed these Sundays.

Lately however, things have been a bit rough.. Some of their fans have become more intense than usual, making every little Camren interaction out to be some big love story.
Lauren enjoyed it at first, but lately she has felt Camila and her drift further and further away. She isn't even allowed to hug her in public anymore, but sometimes she steals a hug just because she wants too. 

Lauren loves hugging Camila, it feels like hugging a million good thoughts, it feels like hugging happiness. That's why Lauren can't tell her, because if she did, everything would change. It wouldn't be innocent hugs or innocent kisses, it would be something more. Lauren knew that, because Lauren was in love with Camila.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Camila smiles. Lauren looks at Camila, she wants to tell her how she feels, but she's afraid the feeling is one sided.

"It's nothing."

"It's obviously something, Lauren."

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"You won't want to be my friend anymore." Camila grabs Lauren's hand and stares into her eyes.

"Nothing, and I mean nothing you say or do will make me not want to be your friend. I love you Lauren. You are so smart, caring and beautiful. Do you hear me? Now tell me what's up." 

Lauren can't help smiling at Camila's words. She always knows how to make her feel better. Lauren is having a mental battle with herself, it would be so much easier if Camila could just read her thoughts, but that's impossible. Lauren sighs, this isn't going to be easy, but hopefully it won't ruin their friendship.

"I like you." Lauren finally admits.

"I like you too."

"No, you don't understand. I like you."

"I like you too."

"Camz, please listen to me. I LIKE YOU." Lauren is waving her hands as she speaks and Camila almost starts laughing at how adorable she looks. 

"Lolo, you're the one that's not listening. I like you too." 

"Are you serious? Please don't mess with my feelings, Camz."

"Do you honestly believe I would joke about this sort of thing? Then maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were." Camila jokes.

"Rude much?" 

"I'm sorry, forgive me?"

"I don't know, you would have to kiss me."

"Would I?"

"Mhm."

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine."

"What are you waiting for then? Get your ass moving and kiss me already." Lauren basically yells at Camila, who doesn't waste another second. 

She quickly jumps onto Lauren's lap so she falls onto her back. She takes a few second to look into Lauren's eyes, before she looks down onto her lips. She leans forward and their lips meet. 

Both Camila and Lauren smile while they are kissing, they both been waiting for a long time.         Lauren suddenly wishes she would have had the courage to tell the younger girl sooner. It was almost like Camila was reading her mind, as she pulls back and looks into Lauren's eyes.

"What took you so damn long?" 

Lauren just smiles and leans forward to kiss Camila again, and they stay like that for the rest of the evening.