Chapter 41

Mel's p.o.v.

"Oh come on Mel, it's going to be fun!" My brother said for like the seventh time tonight. He kept pushing me to join him to some sort of party. I don't want to party, I'm not like those party people. Harry isn't either but still he wants to go. I already tried using several excuses but nothing helped.

"Why do you want to go? You never go to parties!" I tried again.

"But this is different, not many people. You know, more my style." He said. This isn't right! My brain kept telling me this but how can I say no to my big brother who wants to spend some time with me.

"Ok, we go. But not for long!" I added quickly. My answer made my brother smile. Ok Mel, maybe this is exactly what you need. Maybe you'll forget him. Maybe you meet a nice guy who can help you forget or maybe...

"Earth to Mel." Harry said waving his hand in front of my eyes. "What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

I sighed. "Just the same like always."

"Chris?" He asked, his eyes full concern.

I nodded.

"Everything will turn out right, believe me. It always does." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"This is not like one of those fairytales you told me when I was little. There's no happily ever after." I said bitterly.

"Maybe there is. It always goes downhill in fairytales at some point. But remember this Mel: this is your story, not someone else's. So you can decide how it ends."

Seb's p.o.v.

"Ok guys! Mel is on her way with her brother!" I announced when I read the message Harry sent me.

"Ok everyone acts like there on a party. Got it?" Robert said to everyone in the room.

"You think this is going to work?" Chris asked me.

"Of course, we have everything under control!" I told him. Of course he doesn't know everything about our plan. He just thinks that she is coming to the party and accidentally bumps into him. He doesn't know about the locking part, maybe it's for the best.

"Ok, I thrust you guys." He said, patting my back.

"Now go and get ready you!" I told him, getting him out the room.

"Don't you think Mel will find it suspicious with all those famous people in the room?" Jason asked me.

"She won't notice." I said.

"How will she not notice? She knows you guys by now!" Jason said, looking completely confused.

"Well luckily for us this is a masked party, everyone is going to wear a mask." I said with a smile.

"Ooohhh, that explains a lot." Jason said.

Angry green:
Good luck tonight with the plan!

Bullet shield🛡:
Yeah
Good luck guys

Winter bear 🐻:
Thanks!

Pratt lord 😎:
Good luck
It would've been better with me there...
But good luck

Hawkguy:
Don't start again Pratt!

Pratt lord 😎:
I can do whatever I want Renner!
Your no master of me!
Hahahahaha!!!!!

Mel's p.o.v.

"Why do I have to wear a mask?" I asked my brother. I don't see the fun in it, you can't tell who the people are. It's kind of creepy, no?

"I told you before Mel. It's a masked party." Harry answered with a sigh.

"Isn't that something from the old time? You like not from now. And isn't the exact term 'masked b...'?" I continued but got cut off.

"We're here! Come on, this going to be fun." Harry said when he saw my face. I don't know why but I felt really anxious. Harry and I both got out of the car and made our way towards the house. I don't know why but this house seemed familiar. It reminds me of Chris' house...

Stop thinking about him Mel, he's not worth it. But it's impossible not to think of him! My conscious said. No Mel, this is going to be a 'Chris-free' night!

Seb's p.o.v.

"Ok Chris, prep talk." Jeremy said to Chris. We were in his bedroom getting him ready for the party.

"Ok, yeah"

"So first of all, don't forget to wear the mask. Secondly, Mel is the girl in the light blue dress with a more dark blue mask, don't get the wrong girl Chris!" Said with a playful smile.

"Of course not! Who do you think I am?" Chris asked giving Jeremy one of his best glares.

"Honest answer?" Jeremy asked.

"Just shut up and go on!" Chris said hitting Jeremy's arm.

"What? Is there something else to explain?" Jeremy asked, not knowing what else he could say. *cough cough*

"So, that's all you guys have planned? Nothing else?" Chris asked with a skeptical look.

"Of course it is! Who do you think we are?" Jeremy asked with a hand on his heart.

"Honest answer?" Chris asked with a smile.

"Oh, just shut up and go get your girl!" Said pushing him out of his bedroom.

"You think this is going to work?" I asked Jeremy when Chris left the room.

"Of course it's going to work! We planned it, didn't we?" Jeremy said with a big smile, putting on his mask and making his way out of the room.

"Yeah, I guess...."