chapter 2: party time

brontes pov-

i sat on a chair tanning as all the guys played in the water, "come on baby get in the water" kyle said popping up in front of me, "kyle get the fuck away from me" i groaned causing brooks to walk up to where we were, "kyle dude leave her alone" he said grabbing his shoulder, "what i have always made her wet, i was seeing if i still had my touch" he said flicking me with water. "watch yourself you dick, you may be one of my bestfriends but that's my little sister" he said getting in his face. causing both of them to walk away.

flashback:
"come on baby come to bed" i groaned as laid naked in my bed waiting for kyle to come to bed. "i'm coming babe i'm talking to brooks" i groaned and then heard the door open and saw brooks and kyle walk in leaving me in my bare chest, "oh my god brontelle makenna walker" brooks yelled covering his eyes, causing kyle to laugh, "alright well i'm leaving i will be back tomorrow morning i'm going with tyler and austin to la for the night. please be safe"

"kyle i'm so in love with you it hurts, i never want to be without you" i said as i drew circles on kyles bare chest as we both had laid naked in my bed, "i love you too baby, so much. i need to tell you something though, i had sex with another girl." my heart stopped, what... i thought i was his only one...."kyle i can't date you if you are going to cheat on me" i said a tear running down my cheek i stood up and began pacing my room, "you aren't breaking up with me" he grabbed my wrist and squeezed hard, "ow kyle let go" but he just squeezed tighter, "i am breaking up with you. if you loved me you wouldn't cheat on me" all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my cheek and realized he slapped me, "YOU CAN NOT BREAK UP WITH ME YOU SLUT" then he repeatedly kicked my stomach as i tried to free myself nothing working. i could not come free of his grasp. but we were able to fool everyone. that was the first time he beat me. the first of hundreds. end of flashback**

i felt a tear on my face but then suddenly remembered i'm free from his torment. and i began to smile again. i will be okay.

"payton, lets go out tonight" i texted payt and waited for her response, "yes mami. we gonna slay"

i walked up to my room and showered real quick then i put on my black bodycon dress and black boots and then did my makeup and met everyone downstairs.

me, payton, austin, brooks and of course kyle walked into the party and all eyes were on us like usual, "perfect" i smiled. i walked right over to the alcohol and grabbed a bottle l of sky vodka and chugged the whole mother fucker. 3 four locos, 4 shots, 3 10seconds chug of the titos, two beers and a full bottle of vodka later and i was wasted, "payytttey" i yelled grabbing on to payton trying to stabilize myself from falling, "hey dolly, you are so drunk" she laughed, "ye-e-e-ah i- a-am" i giggled falling on the ground. i then felt myself being picked up off the ground and saw brooks, "you need to leave brontelle. you are hammered" he said angered "oh i ffforggot we innvited daaad" i laughed as he carried me princess style to his car, "hey kyle i'm sorry to ask you this but i know you haven't drank tonight and i have had a beer and i just need to make sure bronte gets home safe, could you please take her home for me? i'm sorry dude" i hear brooks say as i lay in his back seat, "nah dude of course." i sat up as quick as my drunk ass could "no oo o no matterr howwe drubk i am i will not go home wth him" i yelled out the window, "yes you are" brooks said looking at me, "i will come upstairs to check on you in 1.5 hours" he smiled. i groaned but laid down.

fuck. my head hurts so fucking bad. i groaned and grabbed my head, or tried to at least. but my hands were handcuffed to a chair. "what in the mother fuck" i groaned trying to look around. i immediately freaked when i realized i was in a dark room handcuffed to a chair in just my bra and underwear. what the hell. what is going on. then i remembered what happened, i was so drunk brooks had kyle take me hom- kyle. "good morning princess" i heard the all to familiar voice and then a door slam, "i'm going to get the sex i want, repeatedly, all i want, when i want, you are now my sex slave." i began to cry. "NO. LET ME GO KYLE" "it's to late for that princess. your brother knows where you are don't worry" "stop i hate you!!!" i yelled, causing him to get angry and kicking me in the abdomen, "let's get started princess"

brooks pov:

i woke up in my bed and saw austin next to me, "shit bro, last night was fucking crazy" i laughed, "yeah dude i have no idea what happened. omh your sister was shitfaced. it was pretty hot tbh" he laughed, "shut the hell up, i should probably go check on her" i sat up and walked up the stairs to bronts room and saw that the door was open, no chance she is awake...the bed was made...where is she?? i sent her with kyle, maybe she is with him, i'll call him. it went straight to voicemail. so did hers.

32 calls and 56 texts later i was officially worried, where the hell was my sister. i decided to call 911.

"yes sir she was last seen last night saturday march 13 around 1am with kyle james, both 17 years old." "okay we are sending out an amber alert, we will let you know if we find anything" the cop said filling out his notepad. "oh my gosh sir my phone is ringing its bronte" i screamed to the cop, "answer it on speaker" the officer said. "BRONTELLE WHERE ARE YOU" i yelled into the phone. "you wish it was bronte" a harsh voice laughed through the phone, it sounded familiar, kyle. "KYLE WHERE THE FUCK IS BRONTE AND WHAT ARBEYOU DOING WITH HER" i yelled beginning to get scared, "bronte is no longer yours but is mine. she will be my sex slave until you are able to hand over $100million. until then i will be getting everything i have wanted, for as long as i want, and will enjoy it again and again, just remember that" he laughed. i began to cry, "HOW DO I GET YOU THE MONEY PLEASE DONT HURT HER" i cried, "monday night. midnight. designated drop spot is the san fransisco pier and come alone. do not bring anyone" i was being overwhelmed with information but i tried to retain it all as the officer listened with me. "your sister tastes great" and with that he hung up the phone. "NO MY SISTER OH MY GOSH"
i just sat on the ground and cried.

it was monday evening. she has been gone for almost 48 hours, my brother brent, payton, tyler and austin and i all sat in our living room waiting for the car to get here to take me to the pier. everyone had a prayer vigil for bronte at school today praying for her safety and that kyle would be caught and put in jail. "brooks the car is here. we will be following close behind but not close enough to where he can see us. just do as he says and you will be fine" officer holt said to me, i nodded in silence and walked out to the car. on the way to the meet spot my stomach began to ache, my little sister. the one i'm supposed to protect, is being attacked and assaulted and there is nothing i can do about it.

brontes outfit for the party--