STORY LINE ONE chapter 4

I'm sorry for not updating any sooner but I was away the whole day and then heard that my mom was in the hospital because she was in much pain. She didn't come back until this morning so I wasn't in the mood to write.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I don't dare to shift back into my human form. One: I'll be naked in front of Jungkook's father. Two: I'm not sure how I shift back... woops!

A low growl starts to form in my throat and I sniff the scent in the air. Jungkook feels threatened and it affects me too for some reason. 'Don't change back' His voice sounds steady, a complete opposite of his trembling hands.

'Obviously' If a wolf could roll its eyes I would be doing it but I can only huff slightly.

"Are you not going to introduce us?", his father glances between the both of us. His stare is giving me the creeps, and not good creeps like Jungkook's stare does, no I feel attacked.

"Not here. He's not going to change in front of you obviously so we can best go to my house", Jungkook motions me to follow him as he turns around. I walk next to him, feeling the dark aura behind us coming from the older man.

'I'm scared Kookie'

'It's okay Tae, he won't suspect a thing' I can almost hear the silent 'hopefully' behind the sentence.

When Jungkook's house comes in view I quickly spurt towards it, making my way in the house first to change. When I reach the bathroom I notice I probably left paw prints everywhere but decide to forget it for now. How do I change back? Do I just focus?

I close my eyes and hear a conversation going on downstairs. I push this away and focus again. It's like I try to shut a door in my mind, shutting off my supernatural senses. Human. Human. Human. Go away wolf. My steady heartbeat pounds in my head and before I know it I'm seeing my human form in the bathroom mirror, fully naked. There's mud everywhere on my body from chasing squirrels, which was a ridiculous plan when I think about it now.

I quickly wash most of the dirt of my body and slip on a loose light pink shirt, seeing I'm actually warm for once, and faded blue jeans. Studying my face in the mirror I can't help but bite my lip in worry. Will his father accept me? I'm a boy, former human, bitten omega and squirrel chaser.

Sounds like a great son-in-law to have, doesn't it?

I dawdle a while in the bathroom until I decide to join the two werewolves downstairs. Both men simultaneously turn their heads to me. I swallow hard and walk over to Jungkook, slipping my hand into his to release some tension building up in my chest.

"This is Taehyung", Jungkook starts to introduce me, "Taehyung, this is my father, head of the pack".

I dare to look up, trailing my eyes from his feet to his sharp face which is watching me patiently. His eyes flash a sudden red and I grip Jungkook's hand tightly in mine. It can't be helped but a small shriek escapes past my lips. I still get scared of the whole alpha thing with the blood red eyes and he seems to enjoy watching me shrink. His eyes bore themselves into my scared ones.

"Go on your knees", his voice booms, terrifying me to the very core. My legs buckle and give in underneath me. I fall hardly on the ground, scraping my knees in the progress but I can't even seem to be able to push my arms forward as a way to break my fall. No, my body isn't reacting to me at all, it feels like I turned into a ragdoll. Every word or thought I come up with it in the next seconds seem to get stuck in my throat, pushed back into my lungs by some unknown force.

Jungkook watches the whole thing unfold in front of him with shock. He springs to life when he sees my petrified expression. Anger radiates off him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Jungkook grabs my arm and hauls me up but my legs don't want to steady my body so I fall back forward.

"He won't stand up unless I tell him to" Jungkook's father seems satisfied with the situation, watching me whimper under his glowing gaze. I want to throw a lot of threats his way but my mouth is still shut down.

"Let go of him. Let go of my mate", Jungkook's voice lowers a octave, sounding furious.

His father smirks his way, "Really? Mate? Why haven't you claimed him yet? Don't tell me you're going gentle on him? That's not the way an alpha rules"

"I don't rule anything", Jungkook spits, "And yes I go gentle on him because I love him dad, now let him go!"

His father doesn't seem fazed but says, "Get up", anyway. I feel my strength flowing back to me immediately, like a stream of life energy that breaks through a dam. Jungkook hauls me back up and I send a death glare to the man in front of me.

"Now now, don't look at me like that little omega. You'll learn your place soon enough", he smirks my way and averts his gaze back to Jungkook.

"I suppose you're not going to be claiming him soon. I'll warn you, a fine omega like him can be taken away before you know it"

He spares me one last look before walking out of the house.

"W-what was that about?", I stutter, still feeling exhausted from the way he had me under his command.

"I have no idea", Jungkook says unsurely, "But it can't be good".