Chapter X

"Who did this?" Taehyung's yell echoed from the dressing room.

It was ruined, the fashion show was ruined and you didn't know whose fault it was. The clothes were partially wet after they were delivered, the eye shadow and blush were broken and the show-stopper model hurt her ankle and couldn't make it. If things continued the way they were, you would have no choice but to cancel the show. But you couldn't give up, you couldn't let Taehyung down. This was when he needed you most.

"Let's iron them!" you hollered to everyone, "Let's iron the clothes on low heat to dry them. As for the makeup, let's work around the pieces ok! We can still make it!"

The staff and models looked at each other and before you knew it, they were scrambling to get things done.

"What should we do about the show-stopper model?" the director asked you as you began to search for an answer. You looked at the show-stopper dress that Taehyung held carefully in his arms. Taehyung had ideas as well. He lifted the dress in the air and closed one eye, picturing how it might look on you. He knew it what he was going to do as a smirk tugged on his upper right lip. Taehyung walked over to you and held your hand before raising it in the air for everyone to see.

"Naeun will be the show-stopper model," Taehyung announced to everyone. Everyone was shocked as they stopped momentarily what they were doing. He placed the dress in your arms and pulled you toward the dressing room. You were still trying to grasp the situation as you tried to stop Taehyung, tugging his arm to let you go.

"W-What are you doing?" you called out to him as you continued to try to stop him. But he didn't listen as he continued to pull you toward the dressing room, "What do you mean I'm the show-stopper model? I've never even modeled before; my body isn't even in shape! Do you know many bars of chocolate I-"

"I trust you okay," he cut you off as he turned around and placed his hands on your shoulders looking deep into your eyes, "I know you can do it."

He patted your head before slightly pushing you into dressing room, and closing the door. There was no time to disagree. If you were going to help him, then this could be the least you could do. You stripped down till you were only wearing a match blue bra and panties. The dress was elegant and the texture was another story. You had done everything, but the back part of the dress had a zipper which was hard for you to pull up.

"B-Boss," you called out to him. You heard his footsteps as he stood up and walked to the dressing room.

"I'm having trouble putting on the zipper," you whispered ashamedly as Taehyung couldn't help but feel his heart suddenly race. Your soft voice and the fact that were in there probably half naked made him mesmerized.

"Should I come in and help?" he asked softly and reassuringly as you lightly hummed in response.

You opened to door and saw Taehyung face and almost slammed it in embarrassment. He stopped you with his foot and slowly stepped in. You held your hands over your chest as to stop the top from falling and revealing your bra.

"You can't look okay?" you looked up at him pouting. He revealed the softest most gently and reassuring smile ever as he nodded and turned you around to pull up the zipper.

He placed his fingers on the zipper and pulled your zipper slowly as you felt his slender fingers touch your bare back teasing you. You breathed in heavily as you felt a cold shiver run down your spine. You tried to control yourself from gasping but his fingers teasing you against your pale milky skin wasn't helping.

He held you softly by the shoulders and turned you around to adjust the dress on perfectly. The fact that he was checking you out shamelessly sent your mind into a tizzy and you bit your bottom lip and looked down to your feet. Taehyung pulled a small case from his front pocket and opened it to reveal a 'LOUIS VUITTON Swarovski Gamble Bracelet Azur Gold'. He pulled your hand toward him and slid the bracelet around your wrist and turned your wrist around to see it on you.

Taehyung himself didn't know what he was doing. He never saw you so beautiful, so elegant, so stunning. He's only saw you in suits and pen dresses, but never like this. He wanted for him to be the only one to see you this way. He didn't want to send you to the runway, but there was no choice as he led you out.

Everyone gasped in astonishment as they looked at how the dress fitted you perfectly, your bony shoulders, collarbone and hips just adding to the beauty of the dress. Taehyung thanked the stylist for the last minute adjustments and was about to walk away to welcome the guest when you grabbed his wrist every so softly.

Your eyes natural turn into those of a puppy when you were worried or unsure of something, and you looked at Taehyung with those same eyes. You didn't know what to do when you went on stage, you didn't even have time to practice, and you had the worst case of stage fright.

Taehyung understood what you were trying to say through your eyes and placed his hands on both sides of your shoulders and lowered his head to your level.

"You can do it," he reassured you, "I know you get nervous sometimes but this time, don't think of anything. Just walk down the path and walk back okay? Or you can just think of me. Think that I'm the only one in the room. You're comfortable around me right? Just walk comfortably down the aisle like I'm the only one there."

You felt all warm on the inside as Taehyung showed a new side to you. He rubbed his thumb against your bare shoulder making you feel fireworks in your stomach.

"I've never said this before but," he paused as he pushed strands of hair behind your ear, "I think you look extra pretty today. Ok?"

He stood back up straight and fist his hand in the air while mouthing 'hwaiting' and began walking off to the guest when suddenly.

"Oppa, I'm here!" you look ahead to see Yuji, dressed fancy as usual as she rushed in Taehyung's arms. You didn't even have time to rewind what Taehyung had said to you and savory it when that girl blew your top.

"I heard the show-stopper model couldn't make it. So here I am! Yuji's going to help oppa!" she said trying to act cutely. Taehyung patted her head before explaining that you had already taken the position and left Yuji in her place. She clenched her Chanel bag and stomped toward you right before stopping right in front of you.

"Take it off," she demanded slightly tugging the dress.

"Don't touch what you can't afford," you fired back at her brushing the dress from her filthy hands. Yuji laughed harshly and rolled her eyes before poking your chest.

"Listen here assistant, this dress is probably worth more than all your clothes put together. Take it off and give it to me. You clearly have no experience with modeling and I'm the daughter of Byun Joohyun! The famous model Byun Joohyun! And you're just a low-life assistant, you don't belong on the runway with expensive clothes!"

You ignored her and sat down for the stylist to get you ready, but Yuji was having none of it.

"Oh just so you know, Taehyung is a player and knows how to make girls feel good when they need it," she huffed crossing her arms, "So don't get caught up in thoughts thinking he likes you."

After finishing her point, she finally left. You had to admit, he did make you feel soft, but then again he could be player. Your makeup was done, and everything was ready. So far the show went perfectly as the models walked down the aisle in ease. It was finally your turn.

The lights dimmed as you walked to the center of the stage and then a single bright light shown on you. You were nervous, but as soon as you made eye contact with Taehyung, you felt at ease. His warm smile and how his eyes were reassuring you made your heart race. You didn't care if Taehyung was a player, you were happy enough seeing him smile for you.

You began walking down the aisle as music played, helping you to sway your hips from side to side. You finally walked back and turned around to face the crowd when Taehyung stood up and began clapping. Everyone stood up and clapped as the models returned to stage and all bowed. All models and you.

IK ITS A HELLA LONG CHAPTER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK SO MUCH. TO FIND UPDATES ON WHEN IM GOING TO UPDATE AND TEASERS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR MY OTHER BOOKS, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @sabisalava195.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE DIFFERENTLY. TY!!