YOU 😒

Mel P.O.V

Rory pushed me out of her room after I fixed my top. "Get out MELODY, gotta GET READY"
I turned around and smiled then she just slammed the door in my face. This girl here. I went downstairs to see what the boys was doing they still seem stuck from the incident. I don't care all they saw was cleavage, it's not really a big deal.

I walked pass them while they was in the living room, I went to the fridge. "I'm hella hungry" I said to myself
I felt hands on my waist, I already knew who it was. Jay of course :)

I leaned my ass on him and he pushed up on me. Interesting.
"Jay what are you doing" I turned around in mid sentence.
"I'm not jay sweetheart" my ex Tonio said

"Get the hell away" I pushed passed him and he grab my wrist. I snatched away and he looked pissed.

"BITCH DONT YOU EVER SNATCH AWAY FROM ME" he whispered yelled
He pushed me into the wall and started to choke me. Then flashbacks all came rolling into my head. I was in abusive relationship, it was hard for me to get out of it and once I was.. I was so happy but now it's starting again.

"You thought you could get away from me huh" he said with a sneaky smirk.

At this moment I couldn't breathe. I tried to yell but nothing came out. The more I struggled the tighter he became. My eyes was rolling in the back of my head, I was about to pass out. He loosened up so I can breathe. I thought he was finish but he just beginning.
He still had he's hand around my neck and I was still against the wall. I punched him in the eye but he only laughed. THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS CRAZY.

After he laughed he put he's left hand down my pants and started to fingering me. I struggled a little but it started to feel more and more good. I just stopped struggling and let him do he's worse. He was about to undo my pants when jay came in.

"What the hell is this" jay said before I could blink he tackled him onto the ground
I fell to the floor trying to get air. I looked over and saw jay beating the hell out of him. I tried to get jay attention so he could stop. I slapped the ground for noise he looked over at me and I saw tears in his eyes.

Woah he really cares about me. I knew he did but i never thought he's feelings was that deep.
Before I know it I was getting lifted up by ayoo.
He looked at me and lifted up my neck.
"Are you ok" he asked

I just nodded and looked at him. He sat me on the couch and ran to get jay. But once when jay was off of him, he started to beat him too. Teo was having a hard time getting them off of each other. I couldn't help because before I know it a dark haze grew upon me and I couldn't see anymore.

Teo Pov

We ran into the kitchen and saw jay beating the hell out of Mel ex boyfriend Tonio. Ayoo and I looked down and saw Mel trying to breathe. She had marks around her neck that clearly means she was choked and he pants was undid. This nigga trying to get some pussy. Ayoo first instinct was to get mel.

While he was getting mel out of the way I went to help jay.
Jay was out of control. He had tears and snot running down he's face. I pulled jay off and he just punched the wall and walked the opposite way of mel. Once jay was done, Ayoo came along and started to punch him too and kicking he's head.

"BRO THATS ENOUGH" I yelled to make him stop

He got one last kick in and walked off. I think he went to go find jay. I looked at this dude and  just got some water and poured it on him.

"Hmm you might be thirsty from that ass whooping you just got"
I walked off and went to mel side and I saw her blacked out. OH SHITT

Rory pov

I was getting ready. My make up was done and all I had to do was to get dressed. I already knew what I was going to wear because I been set it out.

I heard my phone buzz
"Your balcony or your moms"

I replied with mines. The text got me more excited to meet this person
I put on my mini skirt and a shirt that push up my boobs. Maybe I'm over doing it but oh well.
I heard a boom downstairs.
What the fuck.

I ran downstairs and saw a whole in a wall. Blood on the floor and mel knocked on the couch. I ran beside mel and shook her.
She was worried about me but what about her.
I screamed for the doctor and he came running down stairs. He asked what happened and teo told him. I already knew what happened. That bastard tonio.

I went in the kitchen to confront him but he was gone. He's going to pay for this.
I got a text. "5 mins, can't wait to see you"
My heart skipped a beat

I needed someone to hid just in case something goes wrong. I pulled teo to the side and ask him.

"Look don't ask questions but can you hid under my bed while I get some company, I know it sounds wrong but please. "

He looked at me with a blank face expression. I just stood there looking in his eyes and he sighed and said yes

"Great" I said with a big smile
Since the doc and my mom is worried about mel, I pulled teo to my room and pushed him under the bed.

I have a lot on my mind. I have mel, teo and my ex now this, I don't know what to do. Teo like me and mel is hella hurt. Maybe I should call this off. I picked up my phone and heard a knock on my balcony. I looked up and saw a person with a mask.

I let them in and they came to me fast as fuck.
The person kissed me and forced he's tongue down my throat. I pushed he person off but he pushed me down on my bed and 2 other came in. What the fuck.
They un masked themselves.
Tonio
My ex Steven
Tate and the one that kissed me was he dude who made me suck he's dick when I was kidnapped

I should've listened to melody, now I might be in trouble.
He pushed me on the bed and other joined in. They tied me down and locked my door.
My legs was open while I had on a skirt.

"She wanted some anyway she don't have on no underwear" Steven said

He pulled up my skirt and he started to eat me out. It felt good I started to moan but they put a sock in my mouth.
Tate and the dude who kidnapped me "Jonas"
Started to pull off my top.

I started to feel good but I didn't want my first be like this. After they pulled off my top they sucked on my nipples the more I moan the faster he's tongue got down there and more harder they got on my nipples.
It felt amazing but I was scared that tears was coming.
Tonio looked at me and stuffed he's load in my mouth
He started going up and down and then he groaned. He came in my mouth
Fucking disrespectful

He didn't even last a min
I looked down and saw him putting he's dick tip on top of my pussy it was throbbing.
I guess this is how I'm going to loose my virginity.

Teo pov
I heard a lot of noise but I don't know what to do. "She don't have any underwear"
I was frozen just the image of that have me stuck.
It was multiple people in the room and it was a set up. I need help. It's four of them and one of me. They Locked the door so I can't tell ayoo to come here. I was just stuck. I don't know what to do literally.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Welp that's the end of the chapter😊🙃
I don't know what's coming next
It's just a little update 😎🤗
Sorry for any mistakes 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
But what do y'all think ?
Was it predictable?
How come teo so scary 😂
Anyway keep commenting and follow me ❤️❤️
Thanks for reading my story 😫so thankful
Love y'all🙏🏼💗💞
Im still thinking about the other stories I'm making hopefully yall like em
Yafav🖤💙💚