Supernatural's Room

It was already near the end of the day. Just a few more minutes until everyone can go to their rooms and get ready for bed. As for Homestuck he had a part time job he had to go to. He really didn't want to go but he really needed money. Homestuck was sitting in the computer room. Everyone was leaving one by one. Supernatural was still there next to him. Homestuck was getting some sleep in the meantime. Obviously Supernatural noticed this because Homestuck kept snapping back awake.

"You tired?" Supernatural chuckled. "Demon?"

"Hm...?" Homestuck slowly looked at him sleepily. "I'm not a demon. Just getting some sleep before I go to work."

"Work?" Supernatural tilted his head and laughed. "You work?"

"How else do you expect me to get money?" Homestuck closed his eyes for a bit. "I don't always get it from Hetalia. He has it easy...you know with his drawings and everything. Has a huge following so commissions always come in."

"So I'm guessing you have night shifts?" Supernatural asked as he turned off his computer.

"Mhm." Homestuck nodded.

"You want to...uh..." Supernatural paused. "Demon?"

"...." Homestuck was falling asleep but then shot awake. "Huh what yes?"

"You want to sleep in my room?" Supernatural crossed his arms.

"What?" Homestuck was confused but still sleepy. "I don't know...you might do something..."

"Wait what?" Supernatural had wide eyes.

Homestuck turned to look at him. He realized what he said.

"Wait no not like that!" Homestuck felt his face burn up. "I meant...with the salt and everything else. That sort of thing."

"Ok well I won't." Supernatural started walking off. "I know how it's like to have a job you don't like doing. Just come to my room when you're done with everything. It's very close by so you don't have to walk to your room that's basically far away. Only feeling nice today so don't get used to it."

With that Supernatural walked off to his room. Homestuck was thinking whether he should go or not. He really didn't think of walking all the way to his room. It is rather far away. He was going to go to Hetalia's room but this might be his only chance of getting to know Supernatural without getting tackled or getting salt thrown at him. After a few minutes of thinking, Homestuck decided to go to Supernatural's room. He turned off the computer and walked out of the computer room. He walked in the dimly lit halls. Every door had their own design of how that specific fandom wanted it. It was sort of nice to see these designs as you walk in the halls. It was empty and quiet. Homestuck didn't really mind it all he was feeling now is nervousness. He didn't know what he will talk to Supernatural about but he really hopes everything goes well. No arguments or fighting. Just talking and getting to know about each other a bit more. He wanted to not act like kismesis for a bit with Supernatural. As he was thinking Homestuck finally arrived to Supernatural's door. The design on the door had an anti-possession symbol on the top and had the words "Always Keep Fighting -SPN Family". On the sides of the anti-possession symbol were wings. Homestuck was guessing it represented a character of his. On the very bottom you could see initials "D.W." and "S.W." and a '67 chevy impala. All over the rest of the door had different kinds of symbols such as a devils trap, an aquarian star (which represent the men of letters), some enochian writing, and angel wards. It was a very unique design, Homestuck thought. Homestuck was about to knock but he stopped himself. He hesitated but then got the courage to knock. He knocked three times and waited for a bit. After a few seconds Supernatural opened the door. Homestuck felt his face burn up. Supernatural just had his boxers on. 

"Oh my god." Homestuck looked away. "You don't have pj's or what?"

"It's more comfortable sleeping like this." Supernatural shrugged. 

"I-it's awkward." Homestuck made no eye contact.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward." Supernatural chuckled. "Now come in you demon."

"Idiot." Homestuck muttered.

Homestuck just lied down on the floor. Supernatural bent down and looked at him. Homestuck just stared at his greenish eyes admiring Supernatural. He was spacing out.

"Hey." Supernatural raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"Going to sleep." Homestuck answered.

"There's a bed right there." Supernatural said.

"It's yours." Homestuck crossed his arms. "Your room, your bed."

"We could share." Supernatural stood up.

"Wow you are being nice." Homestuck laughed.

"Come on I'm tired." Supernatural got on his bed.

Homestuck stayed quiet but just did what he said. He was happy but also felt like one single movement he made, it would make everything awkward. He then turned to his side and accidentally hit Supernatural on the chest.

"Ah sorry!" Homestuck felt his face burn up.

"It's fine." Supernatural smiled. "Anyways what time do you have to be at work?"

"2 in the morning." Homestuck groaned.

"If you want I could, I don't know, give you a ride." Supernatural got quieter.

"Yeah sure." Homestuck smiled a bit. "Thanks."

Wow another chapter! Surprise! I'm proud of myself! Anyways hoped you enjoyed!