Rainy Night

It has been a few hours since Homestuck and Supernatural fell asleep. Homestuck slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He heard rain drops hitting the window. It must be raining he thought. The room was dark and he got off his bed to turn on the lights. He rubbed his eyes and flipped the switch. When the light turned on Homestuck squinted his eyes. When his vision adjusted to the sudden light he turned to look at his desk. Supernatural was still there sleeping. Homestuck gave a slight smile. He grabbed his blanket and carefully wrapped it around Supernatural. Supernatural shifted a bit. Homestuck backed away slowly heading towards the door.

"Mm." Homestuck heard Supernatural groan. 

Homestuck turned to look at him.

"Homestuck...?" Supernatural softly said.

Supernatural brought his head up. His hair was messy.

"Uh yes?" Homestuck stood there awkwardly.

"Did I fall asleep?" Supernatural asked.

"Yup." Homestuck answered.

Supernatural took the blanket off and looked at it and smiled a bit.

"So kind." Supernatural chuckled.

"Shut up." Homestuck rolled his eyes while smiling.

"Anyways where were you going?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh I don't know, just going to walk around." Homestuck walked around.

"Oh...." Supernatural paused. "This late?"

"Well..." Homestuck shrugged. "I love walking outside at night."

"It's raining." Supernatural said pointing at the window. "And you don't have a jacket on."

Homestuck shrugged again. He sighed and grabbed a hoodie. Homestuck put it on and started heading out.

"Let me go with you." Supernatural stood up.

"O-oh ok." Homestuck nodded.

The two got out of the room and were walking though the halls. It was dimly lit and no fandoms were around. They walked side by side not saying a word. 

"Do you have an umbrella?" Homestuck asked.

"Nope." Supernatural looked at Homestuck. "Do you?"

"No." Homestuck chuckled a bit. "I would have brought it if I had one you idiot."

"Oh shut it." Supernatural smiled.

"It's true." Homestuck laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Supernatural chuckled.

The two continued walking. After a few minutes they were now in front of two doors that lead to the outside. Homestuck pushed them open and Supernatural followed him. Homestuck put the hood over his head and Supernatural had to deal with his hair getting soaked. Homestuck smiled at that.

"Should have thought this through." Supernatural ran his fingers through his hair.

Homestuck chuckled and just kept on walking.

"Where are we going anyway?" Supernatural asked.

"I don't know." Homestuck simply answer. "Just walking and seeing what I can find."

"Well can we go to some place that has food?" Supernatural frowned. "At least somewhere dry."

"Why did you come if you don't like the rain?" Homestuck stopped and looked up at Supernatural. "I'm honestly asking. I'm not being sarcastic or anything."