Naughty Office

://Neil's POV  

                         I sat at my tiny office desk at work double checking some papers the boss had given me and making any necessary corrections before I returned them to him. I  was so engrossed in my work that I didn't hear the commotion outside until my office door opened with a bang. When I jumped up I saw my boss frantically scanning my office.

                        "Is there something I can help you with Mr. Coldwell," I asked politely while smiling brightly (so what I need this job). He turned to me and muttered two words that would strike fear into the heart of any man.

                        "Armed robber," he whispered and before I could ask where gunshot suddenly rang out from the neighboring office.

                         Without thinking Mr. Coldwell and I crammed ourselves into a ground-floor cupboard that was at the back of the office snuggled in a little corner by itself and out of visitors eye-view. I was pleasantly surprised that it held both of since it was so minute, and boy was it uncomfortable. We held our breath as we heard footstep entered the office, the robber searched my office desk for about 5 minutes, then he pushed everything off the desk in anger when he hadn't found anything , after a while we heard him leave slamming the door behind him.

                         Couple minutes after the robber had left the office we were about to come out when we heard a gunshot in another part of the building, so we decided to stay until we know he's completely gone since he might return. Mr Coldwell phoned the police to explain the situation and they said they were on their way. While waiting I began adjusting my body to make myself more comfortable besides who knows how long we're going to be in there. Unfortunately, the adjustment ended up with me being on my knees with my ass turned to Mr. Coldwell, whose chest was resting on my back, and whose dick was not so calmly nesting along my ass crack. It made for a physically comfortable but extremely awkward position, especially for two very straight men (yeah right, " straight").

://ELI's POV

                         As a straight man, this position in the cupboard with Neil is really awkward, and his constant shifting is not helping, I froze as my felt my dick slowly beginning to rise. After about a minute I was sporting a full blown to the max boner, I knew he felt it since he immediately stilled. We were there trying our best to make as little movement as possible, suddenly Neil shifted his body a little to the left to reach an itch on his back and without thinking I release one of the loudest moans I've ever made, he shifted again and I gave into my horniness  and started grinding my boner between his ass crack. I could tell he was also horny because he also started to grind down on my dick while moaning softly. We were there dry-humping each other for about 15 minutes when my urge took over.

                  "Let get out and fuck," I whispered in Neil's ear, all he did was nod, probably too flustered to say a word.

                   Neil and I got out of the cupboard, fear of the armed robber was long gone and replaced with lust.

WARNING SMUT
  😳😜😛(¬‿¬) I don't know why I bother with putting this here, It's not like any of you is going to skip I bet that's what you all came for, also this is my very first time writing smut anywhere so please bear with me😧。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

://Neil's POV

                 Mr. Coldwell sat on my chair where I pull his zipper and proceed to give my first blow job. I used my tongue to play with the hole at the tip of his dick, before taking it all in, savoring the delicious taste, I stared in his eyes while slowly deep throating him, he threw his head back and started moaning loudly.

                " You love my big cock don't you Neil," He asked while pushing his cock deeper into my throat causing me to gag.                                                                                                                    "Yes sir," I replied

              "Then say it," he commanded.

              "I love your big cock sir," I mumbled 

               "Turn around and show sir how much you love it," He smirked.

                I turned my butt to him and he hoist me on the already cleared desk, he removed my pants then ripped a hole through my underpants. He began rubbing my hole, and two fingers replaced where his cock, I sucked hungrily on them.

               " Fuck..", I whimpered quietly as he removed his fingers from my mouth and inserted one in my ass, that shit is painful.

               " Arch you back", he whispered to me as he slip another finger in and  began scissoring  my hole.

               He curved his finger and I screamed as hit a spot that sent shivers through my body, he smiled and began hitting that spot over and over.

                " Just fuck me already sir!!", I practically begged.

                 He pulled his finger out and flipped me on my back I wrapped my feet around him as he slowly entered and began pounding me hitting that sweet spot over and over.

                "Fuck! Yes! Mr. Cold well", I screamed as he pound me

://ELI's POV  

               I stared at Neil as beg me to fuck him. His face was flushed, his eyes were closed and he was practically drooling, there's no way he was straight, he looked like a cockslut beneath me.

               "Harder! Fuck me harder, go real deep inside me", he begged, and I did not hesitate to give him what he wanted.

                "You like that", I asked as I continued pounding, him humming in satisfaction a I heard him scream yes.

                I leaned down and kissed him deeply, then I began playing with his nipple.

                "Fuck!!!!", he yelled again, " I'm cumming", he screamed and stretched his foot further apart so I could go deeper. Seeing him like this sent me over the edge and I came inside him.

                   After coming down from our high and hearing the police siren in the distance reality struck, we quickly got ourselves clean and went back into hiding, but not before planning to continue at my place after this was over.