Sorry...

I can't help but to turn off my phone because it keeps on ringing and the other fans are starting to get mad at me. I knew that this is wrong but I don't want to leave this concert until I see you looking at me or just glance at our side.

While I am watching I was schocked when you went down the stage and started to go near at our side I can't help but to feel excited but nervous that you will drag me out of the concert. You were almost near but you turned to the other side opposite to where I am sitting. I feel disappointed but I was shocked when a fan behind me shouted your name, you quickly turned your glance and our eyes met.

I don't what to feel that time but I keep on staring at your cute little eyes that is also staring at me while singing I can see that you are shocked but also I can see pain through your eyes. You quickly avoided my gaze and started to go back on the stage realizing that the concert is already done.

You've said your goodbye and quickly run back to the back stage. I was about to burst in tears after I saw you looking at me with pain. After the concert I quickly go out the place and went to the parking lot, unexpectedly I saw you walking to the car beside mine I thought of that as a chance to talk to you so I ran and grab your wrist as soon as I saw you going inside your car.

You asked me, "Who are you?" Its just a simple question but it shattered my heart into pieces.

"I'm just a obssed fangirl." I answered you while avoiding the eye contact becuase I know that my tears are almost falling from my eyes. I can't believe that you forgot about me the girl you promised to take care and love for your whole life.

I ran as fast as I can to the near coffe shop. I went inside and ordered a coffee I can't help but to remember what you've said earlier tears are starting to fall down in my eyes again.

I am so happy that I get to hear your voice again and see you smile again I wish that next time I will be the reason of that smile again.

I won't give up until you remember me baby cub...