What?!

As I entered he school I am expecting a bunch if crowds running, talking and eating but unfortunately the school is quiet and I can't see anyone here.

What's happening? Am I late? Do we have a early program? Earlier than 6 in the morning?!

I search for any students here in the corridor but I really can't see anyone.

I can't believe that I am encountering this problem today. Aish! I hate this day.

I walk towards the gym I opened the door and I was shocked to see the students inside holding some balloons and there is a banner and it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENGUIN!" I can't help but to cry when they started to cheer me happy birthday and sing the birthday song. I even forgot that its my birthday today because of what happened yesterday.

But the person in the center singing my favorite song caught my attention.

Baby cub...

I said while looking at the person that is now walking towards me.
I started to cry and can't help to break down when she holds my hand while singing and hugs me tight and kiss my temple. While singing see is just staring at my eyes and I can see the other students swaying through the song and cheering us. When song was done she takes a deep breath and said...

Happy birthday Minari. My penguin...

She smiled at me sweetly and handed me a small box.

This is my present for you. I told you that I will get this necklace for you when you reach your 20s, I'm sorry that its a bit late because I need to train and become a idol just to buy you this present.

You said a little shy with a blush in your cheeks. Wait. What?! She left and became an idol just to give me this expensive necklace she promised me?

So you mean you entered the showbiz life just to give me this necklace? You've work so hard just to get the necklace that I want?

Yes. I promised you that when I come back I will give you this so I really trained hard I even ignore you just to avoid distraction.

You said while giggling and for the first time again I was able to see your cute dimple.

Thanks baby cub. I thought that you've already forgot about me so I was a bit angry to you.

I know and that actually breaks my heart but I set it aside thinking that I can give you the necklace I promised to you.

I love you my baby cub...

I said while looking at her and holding her hand.

I love you too my penguin.

She answered while slowly coming closer to me wanting to kiss me. She looked at me asbif she was asking for permission, I nodded and started to close my eyes waiting for her lips to met mine. After a few seconds I felt her lips into mine and we shared a sweet and full of love kiss.

------------------------—-----—
This is the end of the story
Thanks for reading! 😁