Chapter 6: Nothing else matters

(I'm going on holiday today so I won't be able to update over the weekend, which is why I am writing this now even though I still need to pack and stoof)

Mat's P.O.V

I wake up at 6 in the morning because I have school but I am more excited for going to L.A tonight straight after school!  I get up and get dressed not really paying attention to anything but then I remember the phone call I had with Mitch a couple weeks ago and wonder if he is still mad.  Suddenly, I can't breathe I am worrying too much.  I walk through the halls at college with people staring at me.

The day goes painfully slow but soon it ends and I am walking out of the building looking for Rob's car.  After finding his car, I walk over and hop in.  "You ready?", He asks.  I shake my head.

On the way to the airport we grab a sandwich from Subway and eat it in the car park (Parking lot for poopy americans).

We arrived at the airport and as I stepped out into the warmish L.A air I took a deep breath and thought to myself, 'This is the moment I have been looking forward to for 4 months'. 

We got a taxi to the house and it was absolutely massive!  Rob knocked on the door and Jason answered, he invited us in and shouted te guys down.  They all came down followed by Kayleigh.  "Hey, Kay", I greet her after all the guys.  She replies with, "Hi, erm Mitch, he'll be down in a couple of minutes".  My chest suddenly feels really tight and I can't breathe, he is still mad at me.  He doesn't want to see me!  Kayleigh puts her arms  round me and tells me that everything will be fine.

About ten minutes pass and I start to lose hope that Mitch will ever come down until I hear footsteps and he appears in the doorway and everything that I was worried about goes away because the only thing that matters is the person I love and the person I lost so many hours of sleep over.  He turns to look at me and I lose myself in his beautiful green, hazel eyes.  There is noone else but us in the whole world and every little bit of me wants nothing more than to get up and hug him and kiss him and never let go. 

He walks over to me and Rob a look of pure desperation on his face.  I watch his every move as he ...

(I'm done, I'm going on holiday with my great friend POOPY (#bracketception Poppy) in like 2 hours! ERMAHGAWD I am soooo excited!  I decided to do a cliff hanger, I don't know if it was a good one but meh.

VOTE COMMENT AND SMELL MEH

Sasha - xx love you long time xx