Chapter 7: Remember where we are babe

(This will just be short because I have had an idea for another story and I want to write the first couple chapters of that,  if you are interested read my authors note at the end it will have more info)

Mitch's P.O.V

I can hear his voice and every time he speaks I melt a little more.  He is just down a few stairs instead of hundreds of miles away, but I cannot bring myself to get up and walk the short distance.

About ten minutes pass of me just sitting in my room listening to the guys speaking downstairs until my phone goes off.  It's a text from Kayleigh,

Get down here now!  Mat is really worried!

I sigh and stand up.

I creep downstairs until I'm stood outside the door.  Peeking my head around I see his face and freeze.  He was never that skinny.  My eyes drift downwards (DIRTY!!) to his hands in his lap.  He is wringing them out like a sponge, showing that he is nervous.

I step inside, say a quiet, "Hey", that I don't think anyone heres and then give Rob a hug to get him out of the way. 

I move over to Mat and as soon as I see his eyes I can't stop myself.  I wrap my arms around him and hold him as tight as I can in a quite intimate hug.  After what feels likea millisecond I hear a, "Ahem", and Mat whispers in my ear, "Remember where we are babe".  I pul away and turn around to everyone staring at us some confused and others, like Jerome, Rob and Kayleigh, are smiling like idiots.

(Okay didn't realise it was going to be that short but hey ho!  I will update again at the weekend hopefully and the new story I don't know whether to do as a fanfiction or not.  If I do it as a fanfic then should it be Merome, Noochless, Skylox, Mitch X OC, Tyler (MuchingBrotato) X OC, Nooch X OC or Ty X OC!  decisions decisions, anyway thanks for reading and don't forget

VOTE COMMENT AND STAY FINE

Sasha xx love you long time xx