ABOUT THE BOOK

COVER CONTEST WITH AAKANKSHA & AASHI

Category : Contest

Host : aakanksha16 & cotton_blossom This contest book hosted by our two very own best cover makers - Aakanksha and Aashi. All the covers will be not be saddahaq based.Its an overall competition for making book cover and is not just for one fandom. 

The contests contains challenges given by your very own admins. The contest will hold 3 winners for each challenge. And the winner's will be decided by the admin team through their scores out of 10. An extra +10 will be given for following the rules to the participants. The prize for the contest is will be notified when the contest starts.

About your host

Aakanksha is well known for her books Love never dies, Millionaires husband, Babysitting the babysitter and many more other books. She has won hearts of many and is really one of the best Saddahaq writers out there.

Aashi  is the youngest saddahaq writer who with her writing skills knows how to awestruck her readers. She is the writer of The Billionaire's Love, His angel, My secret lover and many other books.

So pull up your socks and be ready. This is an opportunity for all the cover makers. It can be fun as well.