Contest 3 (Open)

Hello all!!!

First of all thanks a ton for your over whelming response on the previous contest, we are obliged.

Secondly we are really sorry for the irregularity that we've been showing, we'll try and be regular from now on.

Se here's the topic for the third contest.

Topic : Virtual Friends

Subtitle : Optional but it'll gain you points.

Mood : Light

Theme : Try and make it happy kind, it should give good vibes.

Size : 810 × 500

Rules for participation : Refer to the first page of the book. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES.

Genre : Can be romantic (your choice)

Deadline for registration : 12th June 2018

Deadline for Submission : 1st July 2018

How to submit?

* You can post your cover in your cover book or make a new book, no issues but make sure you tag Saddahaqcontests aakanksha16 and cotton_blossom in the comment section of your book after posting it.

* Use the tag #saddahaqcontests in your book.

*For registration follow the account and comment here, " I'm in" tagging aakanksha16 and cotton_blossom
You'll get a reply on acceptance of your registration and entry from any of the three accounts.

*For more queries contact cotton_blossom or Saddahaqcontests because Aakanksha di isn't available for now but you need to tag her as well.

We'll be glad to help.

All the very best. Kill it and don't forget to tag your friends as well.

Love
Aashi❤