Didrika Sulzberger

Felix left yesterday. My god I miss him already. I missed him so much it hurt my soul. I could almost see his carcoal black hair and deep sea blue eyes. His mucluar body over top of mine. I held my hand close to my chest. My right hand bares the ring he gave me before he left.

We are to be married when he returns.

I sat up in my bed looking around my very large room. Tears were streaming down my face. My heart ached so much for him. I threw my legs over the bed and paced up and down my room. The moon light shined light through my large window. I could not sleep. Even though it was four hours past midnight..

I cannot sleep without Felix next to me. Strocking my jet black hair and him looking into my deep forest green eyes. Telling me that I was the only girl in the world for him. I hugged my stomach that once held a baby inside...

I was 14 when Felix and I first met.Felix was 17 at the time.. That was only a year ago. My mother was theone who led him spend the night all the time. My father always had the problem. I was 15.. I am not a baby anymore.. Well when I got prengant..  Daddy almost made me break up with him.

My mother saved our relationship.. I had to kill my unborn baby though.. Felix was rightnext to me the whole time though. Never leaving my side. My father was not happy but he would rather see me happy so he backed off really. Then Felix was just allowed to pratically live with us.

Which I did not mind. I always got what I wanted. I wanted Felix and so I have him.

Soon I felt my eyes grow heavy and my pacing grew to a slow walk. I flopped onto my bed and crawled under the sheets and closed my eyes and went fast asleep. My dreams filling with Felix.

***

The next moring came faster then I though it would. I groaned when I looked at the clock. It was only 8:38am!!!! What was I doing awake!!! Well there was no use into going back to sleep. So I rolled out of bed and walked down stairs and strolled into the kitchen.

I fell asleep with my rob on so I did not have to worry about being exposed in front of my parents. I opened up the ice box and grabbed the milk. I walked over to reach a glass. Then soon my father joined me in the room.

"Good morning angel! How did my little girl sleep?" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Fine. Thank you daddy." I said with a smile and poured my glass of milk.

"That's good sweetie." He said and turned on the coffee pot.

I put the milk back and grabbed a muffen and went to sit at the kitchen table. Where my father joined me as he waited for his coffee to deep. I looked at my father hard.

He was an older man but not to old. Well he was only 42 years old but built like a man half his age. He had brigh bright blond hair. You could tell it was receeding though.

The only thing I recived from my father are his deep green eyes. That sat on his face perfectly. Beautifully round and big just like mine. My father had a straight nose and high cheek bones and square jawline. You could tell he was the perfect Ayran but with green eyes not blue..  You can see why he made my father a General.

'What are you looking at?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You. Just studing you..Do you have to go?" I asked with sad eyes.

Before he could anwser my mother came strolling through the kitchen singing some lame song from what sounds like the 1800's.. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Gooooood Morning my family!!" She sang but went back to her song. My father just chuckled.

My mother may be flightly but she sure was a beauty. Most of my looks came from her as you see. Her jet black hair fell to the middle of  her back and as she spun around and danced around her.